Caption Game - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the winner!

Here's the picture:
normal3x08348gk8.jpg

Here's the winning caption by BurnedToast:

Sara: Alright, who put this picture on the board?!
Nicky: Haha, Griss, you're screwed!
Grissom: Nick, you're fired.
Sara: And you're on the couch. - BurnedToast

You have 24 hours to post a screencap. Next up is Miami.

Calleigh: You think we should tell him Halloween isn't until next week?
Eric: (not listening) Your hair smells really good, Cal... what is that? Vanilla? Do you use Herbal Essences?

Gah, that was crap. But I don't really watch Miami. Yeah, that's what I'm blaming it on. :lol:

Calleigh has fear of ants, so Eric says....

Eric: Oh God...."Calleigh's going to freak when I tell her she has ants in her hair.

Calleigh: You know, Horatio has amazing hair...so soft...it smells like coconut...

Eric: Hey! I'm the only one who get's to talk about and smell Horatio's hair!

Time to vote! Wow...not many entries.

Here's the picture:
miami2271.jpg

Here's the captions:

1. Calleigh: You think we should tell him Halloween isn't until next week?
Eric: (not listening) Your hair smells really good, Cal... what is that? Vanilla? Do you use Herbal Essences? - Zodiac32

2. Eric: Something tells me that it's wrong to be hypnotised by the sway of Calleigh's hair. - Drumchik

3. Calleigh has fear of ants, so Eric says....
Eric: Oh God....Calleigh's going to freak when I tell her she has ants in her hair. - luvingmyHoratio

4. Calleigh: You know, even at home, I can't get enough of Horatio just standing there naked like that.
Eric: WTFH? - BurnedToast

5. Calleigh: You know, Horatio has amazing hair...so soft...it smells like coconut...
Eric: Hey! I'm the only one who get's to talk about and smell Horatio's hair! - GSRLUVER

Time for the winner!

See the picture and captions above.

Zodiac32 and BurnedToast tied with three votes each.

So, the first one in here has 24 hours to post a picture.

Next up is New York.

I'm not a NY viewer, and therefore don't really know any of the pairings. So, I'll let BurnedToast take this one :D

Thanks for the suggestion, 1CSIMFAN.

Well, I think that if I were a regular NY watcher, I'd probably ship Danny/Flack. Got this pic from the D/F thread... hope ya'll don't mind! :p

DannyFlack.jpg

Danny: "Flack...I think you should be the one to tell Mac that Stella video taped him in the shower.

Flack..."Ummmm....hmmm".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back