Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Time for your winning Caption

1. Stella: I didn't know Danny was THAT small... o.0 by SpeedsDaughter

Congrat's hon. You have 24 hours to post the next pic.:thumbsup:

Next up is....."CSI:LV"

:lol: that's a good one MLA.

Here's mine (in keeping with the Shipper topic) :D :

Griss: (grumbling) I can't believe those idiots treaded all over the crime scene and now the footprints I had been processing are ruined. If only I hadn't gotten distracted by Catherine's attire before I was done processing...

Okay, Voting time again:)

Here's the pic

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7922/8x01662kn6.th.jpg

And now your Caption's.

1.Gris: "Oh Gooooooooooooooood Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!....They killed Cocky my pet roach".(MLA)

2.Griss: (grumbling) I can't believe those idiots treaded all over the crime scene and now the footprints I had been processing are ruined. If only I hadn't gotten distracted by Catherine's attire before I was done processing... (GregNickRyanFan)

3.Grissom: Catherine's going to kill me for letting Greg see a picture of her when she was a dancer... (Drumchik)

Last edited:
Here is the winner

1.Gris: "Oh Gooooooooooooooood Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!....They killed Cocky my pet roach".(MLA)

Here is your next pic..."Miami...Have fun:cool:

Calleigh: Hey Eric, just so you know about last night: It isn't that common, it doesn't happen to every guy, and IT IS A BIG DEAL! :scream:

:p

Calleigh: "Eric don't make me choose between the gun vault and you, because you won't like my answer."

(Though, personally, I like the idea of Calleigh and Eric in the gun vault ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back