Caption Game - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
The winning Caption is Drumchik, you have 24 hrs to post the next pic:)
Next up is NY

normal_2x22_275.jpg

2: Catherine: Uh, Horatio, I don't swing this way...
Horatio *pouts*
by Drumchik

Stella: Ummm....Danny just what is Flack doing inside that Adult entertainment store, and why do you look so guilty?

Danny" we're umm...on a case.

Flack comes out in the door saying....."hey Danno, they only had banna flavoured edible panties:lol:

Hmmm...where are all the Caption's:confused:. I think if we don't get much of a response soon, I'll discuss with 1CSIMfan to lock the game, we had to that same thing with the TV Caption Game, cause board member's didn't seem interested.

So let's get those Caption's up:thumbsup:

Stella:*suspiciously * Danny,why is Lindsay hiding in the truck??

Danny:*Suspiciously* Why did Flack go into the Janitor closet with you??

Lindsay and Flack off screen simultaneously "Don't Say a word lover!"

Stella: Wow, I am so sorry I asked about you and Lindsey.

Danny: Wait, I have to tell you AFTER we got out of the hot tub!

Stella: *walks away*

^^Okay, so maybe it's not the best, but we totally need to get this game rolling again! I don't wanna see it locked!!

312_00168.jpg

Here's the pic

Now the Captions:lol: Happy Voting:)

1 -Stella: Ummm....Danny just what is Flack doing inside that Adult entertainment store, and why do you look so guilty?

Danny" we're umm...on a case.

Flack comes out in the door saying....."hey Danno, they only had banna flavoured edible panties:lol: LMH

2 -Stella:*suspiciously * Danny,why is Lindsay hiding in the truck??

Danny:*Suspiciously* Why did Flack go into the Janitor closet with you??

Lindsay and Flack off screen simultaneously "Don't Say a word lover!" Future_cop

3 -Stella: Wow, I am so sorry I asked about you and Lindsey.

Danny: Wait, I have to tell you AFTER we got out of the hot tub!

Stella: *walks away*PureLoveJoy

4 - Stella: Let me get this straight... You're proposing?! To Lindsay? Exactly how much scotch DID you drink? CaRWash_Cutie

There was no number five this time, it seems not very many people are interested in playing, a good idea, may be to let other's you know on the board, come and play, that might help, but yeah, it usually is five:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back