Caption Game - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I'm a newbie in these parts but I couldn't resist the urge to participate in this little game, it looks like too much fun!

Please let me know if this is against the rules, I understand that it is a little distasteful, but I thought it was kind of funny. Sorta.

Sara: "Well now I've seen everything..."
Wendy: "I dunno, I kind of like it."
Hodges: *thinks* Note to Self: Wendy's a little freaky.
Greg: "You know this reminds me of a dream I once had, only Hodges and Warrick weren't there and we were in the break room..."
Warrick: "No, No, No. It's much better in a swing. Look you put your leg here and your hand here."

Anyway, thanks for your time. I love so many of the previous captions... this game is great.

-LLK

Ok I am new to this but I am gonna give it a try..

Sara: What you got there Warrick?
Warrick: I don't wanna hurt your eyes
Greg: Share!
Warrick: Look? You see this....
Sara: What am I looking at?
Warrick: THIS is Ecklie in his pink thong. and THIS is Grissom's office.. And THAT's...
*group*: GRISSOM!

Warrick:Hey guys check this out
Sara: That's just gross
Hodges: Yeah especially since it's *my* pink thong, I accidentally left it there...um...oops...
Warrick: Definately TMI

That is funny. Hopefully there will be another one soon. It would be nice if there was more from Miami or New York.
It would be funny to see either one with Mac and Horatio or Tripp and Calleigh.

Hodges: Warrick you broke it!
Warrick: I did not!
Wendy: Yes you did!
Warrick: Did not!
Greg: Did so!
Warrick: Did not!
(Sara crosses her arms.)
Sara: Yes you did Warrick and now you either fix it or you'll have a time out.

Sphinx said:
That is funny. Hopefully there will be another one soon. It would be nice if there was more from Miami or New York.
It would be funny to see either one with Mac and Horatio or Tripp and Calleigh.

I asked this in the Announcements thread and I'll ask it over here too. Since this thread seems to have turned into the Vegas Caption game, I was wondering if anybody had any ideas how to get the other two shows involved.

Also, I'll post the poll as soon as we decide if we want to change anything. ;)

Maybe have the winners rotate the images? Like winner 1 post LV, winner 2 post Miami, Winner 3 post new york, and then have it in rotation?

I don't know if that would work, because I know that certain people have certain specialties in each show, but it's a suggestion.

I specialize in LV but if I won (I'm not saying I will, but I did enter) I'd be more than willing to try to find one from Miam or NY that I thought was fun and easy to come up with a caption for. I mean... I think even with limited knowledge of the shows I could find something.

i like that idea that way we get Miami involved! *cough* CaRWash and Hardy Boys *cough* because i coem here hoping to see a Miami pic but it's always the same...Vegas, Vegas and more Vegas!! we need some Miami!!!!

So, is everybody ok with doing it this way:

Vegas, Miami, NY

The current picture that I need to post a poll for is Vegas so, the winner of that poll can post a picture of Miami and then the winner of that one can post a picture of NY and so on. We'll just keep rotating them in that order.

Sound good? That will give us variety and even if you're not familiar with all of the shows, you can still caption it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back