Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horatio: Well, how do you like that! I can't believe that guy is dressed exactly like me and wearing sunglasses like mine...the nerve!
Ryan: I think that's scarier than when Alexx boiled the head...*shudder*...but it also makes me damn mad.
Officer in Background: Well, I got news for ya: that's your Doppleganger, and he's going to be your new nemesis for the 8th season, Lt. Caine.
Ryan: What are you going to do, H???
Horatio: I--I--I'll keep you posted.

Horatio: *thinking* Is, is that my reflection? *turns to the side* ..... Wow! I really am hot!
Ryan: *thinking* Damn but Horatio's hot.
Cop in background: *thinking* Whoops! wrong frame. I should be over there with Frank and the Shiny Tops Mutual Admiration Society.

:)

Horatio: Mr. Wolfe, is that my Hummer about to roll into the canal over there?
Ryan: *shocked* Um...it looks like it...What should we do?
Horatio: Well son, you'd better hurry up and stop it. My sunglasses are in that car.

Horatio: Well son, you'd better hurry up and stop it. My sunglasses are in that car.
:lol:

thats funny...

Ryan: "Oh my god...don't move!!"
Haratio: "what?!"
Ryan: "there is a huge bug on your ear!"
Haratio: "is it... that one from that show last night?"
Ryan: "yeah... wait here I'm going to get some gasoline... and some matches"
Haratio: ":eek:"
Cop in background: "I'm gonna stand back here"

Attention please. Before I start the voting round, I have a question for all the gamers. In each round, the image is left up for 48 hours & there always seems to be a large number of captons for voting (not always, but alot of times this happens). What I want to know is - Do you feel that there is less of a chance for some to win when there's a large amount of captions to vote for? Please let me know when posting your votes, & any ideas are welcome. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are your captions -- happy voting!

Ryan: Hey, Horatio, I'm over here. Don't look over there. Put on your glasses, ANY glasses, and look over here. Follow my voice. Look, turn to your right and open your eyes. Hey...

Horatio: Mr. Wolfe, you're coming along nicely. Time for Lesson Two in how to do an H-pose. Intimidating black jacket?
Ryan: Check.
Horatio: Neck bent down? Scowling?
Ryan: Check.
Horatio: Sunglasses?
Ryan: OOH, wait! Knew I left something in the lab!

H: Mr Wolfe, your mother is standing on the other side of the street. I believe she is trying to tell you that you left your lunch at home again
R:Oh Mom!!
H:And it appears that she is bringing it to you
R:Oh Mom!!

Ryan: Is that an earring on H's ear? :wtf:

Horatio: Ryan, there is nothing wrong with me.
Ryan: H, I am just trying to help you out.
Horatio: I told you before, my neck is fine. I always stand like this.

Horatio: Well, how do you like that! I can't believe that guy is dressed exactly like me and wearing sunglasses like mine...the nerve!
Ryan: I think that's scarier than when Alexx boiled the head...*shudder*...but it also makes me damn mad.
Officer in Background: Well, I got news for ya: that's your Doppleganger, and he's going to be your new nemesis for the 8th season, Lt. Caine.
Ryan: What are you going to do, H???
Horatio: I--I--I'll keep you posted.

Horatio: *thinking* Is, is that my reflection? *turns to the side* ..... Wow! I really am hot!
Ryan: *thinking* Damn but Horatio's hot.
Cop in background: *thinking* Whoops! wrong frame. I should be over there with Frank and the Shiny Tops Mutual Admiration Society.

Ryan: "Oh my god...don't move!!"
Haratio: "what?!"
Ryan: "there is a huge bug on your ear!"
Haratio: "is it... that one from that show last night?"
Ryan: "yeah... wait here I'm going to get some gasoline... and some matches"
Haratio: ":eek:"
Cop in background: "I'm gonna stand back here"

#8 :lol:

Do you feel that there is less of a chance for some to win when there's a large amount of captions to vote for?

I hadn't really thought about the number of entries. But, if you think it's a problem, maybe we could vote for the top 2 or 3 in the order we like them like in the icon challenges and such. :)

I don't have a problem with many nominees and I think everyone should get a fair shot. However, if you want you can have a elimination round type thing but that might make things longer

I've never really though about that however I think that anyway voting is done the most important thing is that everybody has a fair chance to win.

#3. Also love #6, but the idea of Ryan's mom is too great to pass up!

Do you feel that there is less of a chance for some to win when there's a large amount of captions to vote for?
I think that having lots of captions makes it easier to pick a fav or two. When there's only two or three it's a lot harder to choose just one that you like. I prefer it when there's a lot of captions, especcially when they're all funny.

#2 :lol:

I've never really thought about how we do the voting. But if you have any ideas on how to make it more fair for everyone then I'm all for it. And I like it when we have more captions because I get to see everyone's creative side. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back