Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank: Well, the meeting with wardrobe didn't go well.
Horatio: I think....we're in trouble.
Ryan: At least you aren't wearing orange shirts with blue ties! :shifty:

Frank: Where did that big dot of light in front of Wolfe come from?
Ryan: It's my new super power. I can manipulate light. It's way cool.
Horatio: Mr. Wolfe and I plan to save Miami with our super powers.
Frank: Oh yeah? And what are your superhero names?
Horatio: I'm Super H.
Frank: Of course. :rolleyes: And what's Ryan? Lemme guess: Wolfeman?

Frank: I'm telling you Horatio! Stop kicking yourself over the Turkey, anyone who's made a Turkey their first go has had their cockameme of things that have gone wrong and you are no exception.

H: Frank! I left it in the oven and it was supposed to bring some unity to our already disjointed team ...and I failed at all counts

Frank: And sure hell it brought unity!! Everyone worked to make sure that bird was eaten and they sure as hell enjoyed it so stop moping!!

H: Except Rick

Frank: Who cares about him. Someone needs to tell him that Chocolate Moose isn't a gosh dang Moose head covered with Chocolate

Ryan: Frank can you not mention the Chocolate Moose? I think I lost a filling on an antler and the snout is making me sick

H: sigh

(For anyone wondering. This is a sequel to one before the previous winner)

Frank: What are we going to do, Horatio?
Ryan: Look at us! We have to do something!
H: Gentlemen, *puts on glasses* this is a job, for the fashion police! *walks away*

Frank and Horatio are looking down at Ryan's butt in the siggy picture.

Frank: "Damn, Wolfe! Anybody does that in lockup is gonna make all kinds of new friends!"
Horatio: "Well, I think I found a place to park my bicycle. I'm just not sure where to put the chains."
Ryan: "Hey, cut it out! That's all muscle!"

Last edited:
Frank: Hey Horatio isn't Eric supposed to be in this slow sexy walk movie?
Horatio: Yes he is. Uh Mr. Wolfe have you seen Eric anywhere?
Ryan: <Acting innocent> You know Horatio haven't seen him all day.:angel: <thinking> Come to Wolfie ladies!:devil:
Eric: <gagged in a closet waaaaay off camera> Mmmmhmmmmhmmmh!!! <thinking> Damn now Wolfe is gonna get all the hot girls!:scream::(

Rex: *Right foot, left foot*....
David: *Right foot, left foot*....
Rex: Why do we have to do this anyway...*right foot, left foot*....
David: Didn't they tell you? *Right foot, left foot*....Ann decided to have 'Stayin' Alive' playing in the background of this scene -- it's our strut, *right foot, left foot*....
Jon: *concentrating* Right foot, left foot, shake hiney, right foot, left foot *starts singing high pitched* ah ah ah ah stayin' aliiiiiiiive....

Jon: *concentrating* Right foot, left foot, shake hiney, right foot, left foot *starts singing high pitched* ah ah ah ah stayin' aliiiiiiiive....

I can actually see him doing this:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:!!!

I can actually see him doing this:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:!!!

Me too! :lol: I'm gonna have a hard time choosing when it's voting time.

:guffaw: I don't think I can top that :guffaw: there all pretty funny too :lol:

ok here goes nothn':

*the three men walk in slow motion... waiting... waiting...*

Ryan: "um wasn't somthing sopossed to happen by now?"
Frank: "yeah H I'm getting worried..."
Haratio: "no any minute now there should be an explosion behind us"
Ryan: "so just to go over it agian, when it blows up we don't blink and keep on walking?"
Haratio: "yes gentlmen thats how I live my life everyday"
Frank: "cool guys don't look back at explosions"
Ryan: "is that why Eric isn't here...?"
Frank and Haratio both nod...

well there you go not my best work, but litteraly all the good ones were taken, The Bee Gees, Charlies Angels, bad clothes...

Frank: ...so this ex-CIA guy, Michael Westen, wants to join the department, along with his buddy, Sam, and a cute girlfriend, Fiona.
Ryan: Did you tell him about the weird dress code?
Horatio: Don't hire any more cute woman. There is a clause in Calleigh's contract.

Frank: Why are we doing this again?
Ryan: Do what Frank?
Frank: Walk side by side with intense expressions?
Ryan: We are trying to look good in front of the ladies.
Horatio: I *puts on his glasses* already look good. *slips out of the screen*

Well, since I'm leaving in a few hours to go out of town (until Sunday), I guess I won't get to vote in this round. Probably a good thing cause I'd never be able to decide. :lol: They were all so good. Good luck to everyone else though.

Good luck everyone.

Frank: Well, the meeting with wardrobe didn't go well.
Horatio: I think....we're in trouble.
Ryan: At least you aren't wearing orange shirts with blue ties! :shifty:

Frank: Where did that big dot of light in front of Wolfe come from?
Ryan: It's my new super power. I can manipulate light. It's way cool.
Horatio: Mr. Wolfe and I plan to save Miami with our super powers.
Frank: Oh yeah? And what are your superhero names?
Horatio: I'm Super H.
Frank: Of course. :rolleyes: And what's Ryan? Lemme guess: Wolfeman?

Frank: I'm telling you Horatio! Stop kicking yourself over the Turkey, anyone who's made a Turkey their first go has had their cockameme of things that have gone wrong and you are no exception.
H: Frank! I left it in the oven and it was supposed to bring some unity to our already disjointed team ...and I failed at all counts
Frank: And sure hell it brought unity!! Everyone worked to make sure that bird was eaten and they sure as hell enjoyed it so stop moping!!
H: Except Rick
Frank: Who cares about him. Someone needs to tell him that Chocolate Moose isn't a gosh dang Moose head covered with Chocolate
Ryan: Frank can you not mention the Chocolate Moose? I think I lost a filling on an antler and the snout is making me sick
H: sigh

Frank: What are we going to do, Horatio?
Ryan: Look at us! We have to do something!
H: Gentlemen, *puts on glasses* this is a job, for the fashion police! *walks away*

Frank and Horatio are looking down at Ryan's butt in the siggy picture.

Frank: "Damn, Wolfe! Anybody does that in lockup is gonna make all kinds of new friends!"
Horatio: "Well, I think I found a place to park my bicycle. I'm just not sure where to put the chains."
Ryan: "Hey, cut it out! That's all muscle!"

Frank: Hey Horatio isn't Eric supposed to be in this slow sexy walk movie?
Horatio: Yes he is. Uh Mr. Wolfe have you seen Eric anywhere?
Ryan: <Acting innocent> You know Horatio haven't seen him all day.:angel: <thinking> Come to Wolfie ladies!:devil:
Eric: <gagged in a closet waaaaay off camera> Mmmmhmmmmhmmmh!!! <thinking> Damn now Wolfe is gonna get all the hot girls!:scream::(

Rex: *Right foot, left foot*....
David: *Right foot, left foot*....
Rex: Why do we have to do this anyway...*right foot, left foot*....
David: Didn't they tell you? *Right foot, left foot*....Ann decided to have 'Stayin' Alive' playing in the background of this scene -- it's our strut, *right foot, left foot*....

Caption-
Charlie's Angels: Miami Style

*the three men walk in slow motion... waiting... waiting...*

Ryan: "um wasn't somthing sopossed to happen by now?"
Frank: "yeah H I'm getting worried..."
Haratio: "no any minute now there should be an explosion behind us"
Ryan: "so just to go over it agian, when it blows up we don't blink and keep on walking?"
Haratio: "yes gentlmen thats how I live my life everyday"
Frank: "cool guys don't look back at explosions"
Ryan: "is that why Eric isn't here...?"
Frank and Haratio both nod...

Frank: ...so this ex-CIA guy, Michael Westen, wants to join the department, along with his buddy, Sam, and a cute girlfriend, Fiona.
Ryan: Did you tell him about the weird dress code?
Horatio: Don't hire any more cute woman. There is a clause in Calleigh's contract.

Frank: Why are we doing this again?
Ryan: Do what Frank?
Frank: Walk side by side with intense expressions?
Ryan: We are trying to look good in front of the ladies.
Horatio: I *puts on his glasses* already look good. *slips out of the screen*

Happy Voting. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back