Caption Game - Miami style pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan *thinking*: Holy damn, that smells. And that isn't decomp.
Eric (offscreen) *thinking*: I wonder if Ryan can smell that... hehe, that was a good one.

Ryan *thinking* "If I concentrate hard enough maybe that thing will turn into the large, economy size."

**Sorry, Lame I know.**:eek:

Ryan: Oh, that's just great. Miniature crime scenes. Recycled scripts from the other show again.

Ryan *thinking*: Why i bought this cell phone? *remember advertisement* New cell phone from Motorola! Try find out how to using it!

I know, it's a little stupid, i just try)))

Ryan:"Oh my god,I don't get it..what is this thing."
Eric offscreen:"It's a coffin Wolfe."
Ryan::wtf: I knew that...."
Eric::rolleyes:

here's the image-
http://www.tvguide.com/images/pgimg/csi-miami-togo33.jpg

and your captions -

Ryan: And so now we say goodbye to Stuart Little....

Ryan: *thinking* Oh my God how am I supposed to fit into that thing? These lab initiations are seriously becoming ridiculous.

Ryan *thinking*: Holy damn, that smells. And that isn't decomp.
Eric (offscreen) *thinking*: I wonder if Ryan can smell that... hehe, that was a good one.

Ryan *thinking* "If I concentrate hard enough maybe that thing will turn into the large, economy size."

Ryan: (thinking) Ok, this has gone too far, Horatio built a casket for his sunnies.

Ryan: Oh, that's just great. Miniature crime scenes. Recycled scripts from the other show again.

Ryan *thinking*: Why i bought this cell phone? *remember advertisement* New cell phone from Motorola! Try find out how to using it!

Ryan:"Oh my god,I don't get it..what is this thing."
Eric offscreen:"It's a coffin Wolfe."
Ryan::wtf: I knew that...."
Eric::rolleyes:

HAPPY VOTING! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back