Caption Game - Miami style pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
H: Stop there Coop, that's the page I want. Order me three cases of that Red Hair Dye #99.:shifty:

Ryan: God not again:scream:

Ryan: Nine of diamonds goes on the ten of clubs.
Horatio: Mr. Wolfe, don't you have work to do?

(The guys are watching a horror movie.)

Cooper: No, don't go in there; the killer's in there!
Ryan: I can't look! Tell me when it's over. (turns head away)
Horatio: The things that come out of Hollywood these days. :rolleyes:

Horatio: Dan... we appreciate that you're trying to bond with us, but are you sure... are you sure that we need to review video footage of your ballet recital?
Cooper: We're not watching the whole thing, I just wanna cue this one... part....... OK, see my plié and then my pirouette? I'm not sure I nailed it. Ryan, what do you think?
Ryan: I, uh, it's... it's fine, Cooper, it's fine. *whispers to Horatio* The lab had better start paying for my therapy.

Ginnna, the picture was just posted less than a day and a half ago. This message board has members from many countries around the world. Some people sleep, work, or go to school when we are on here. Please allow time for board members to post their captions.

From the rules listed on page 1 of this thread:

mjszud said:
After 48 hours, I'll pull & post all the captions then start the voting.
There is a 48 hour voting period also.

Ah ha, I see. Thanks for the clarification on the rules. My sincere apologies for jumping the gun.

Time to vote now.

Ryan: Is that...dust on the floor!?

Ryan: H, didn't you wear that shirt yesterday?

Copper: Ok so what part in "Curse of the Coffin" do you want to see again?
H: Ryan alone in the morgue please.
Ryan: don't look at the screen don't look at the screen......

H: Stop there Coop, that's the page I want. Order me three cases of that Red Hair Dye #99.:shifty:
Ryan: God not again:scream:

Ryan: Nine of diamonds goes on the ten of clubs.
Horatio: Mr. Wolfe, don't you have work to do?

(The guys are watching a horror movie.)
Cooper: No, don't go in there; the killer's in there!

Ryan: I can't look! Tell me when it's over. (turns head away)
Horatio: The things that come out of Hollywood these days. :rolleyes:

Horatio: Dan... we appreciate that you're trying to bond with us, but are you sure... are you sure that we need to review video footage of your ballet recital?
Cooper: We're not watching the whole thing, I just wanna cue this one... part....... OK, see my plié and then my pirouette? I'm not sure I nailed it. Ryan, what do you think?
Ryan: I, uh, it's... it's fine, Cooper, it's fine. *whispers to Horatio* The lab had better start paying for my therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back