Caption Game - Miami style pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC (as Horatio): Now, my fellows, this is Miami's method to vaporize the team spirit!
WHO: yeahhhhhhhhhhh
Producer: Stop it!!!! This is not a one-liner:rolleyes:

sorry, it's lame:lol:

David Caruso *thinking*: Okay, look sexy and put on shades. Must look sexy and put on shades. Horatio Caine is Miami's version of a sex god... minus the part that everyone he sleeps with dies... Regardless, must look sexy. Must look sexy.

hotatiocainecsimiamiam7.jpg

H: *singing in head* ...and another one gone & another one gone, another one bites the dust - yeah...HEY! I'm gonna get you too - another one bites the dust..

H: Hey, I told you to wait till I got my sunnies on before taking the picture!

Sunglasses: Hey, H, do you think you could put me on before the one-liner this time?

DC to photographer: Hey, take this picture before my face freezes like this!

DC (as Horatio): Now, my fellows, this is Miami's method to vaporize the team spirit!
WHO: Yeahhhhhhhhh
Producer: Stop it!!!! This is not a one-liner :rolleyes:

H: Sunnies poking me in the eye, sunnies poking me in the eye. Damn sunnies...

H: I must be getting old. I can't remember if I'm putting these on or taking them off.

DC: *thinking* Okay, look sexy & put on shades. Must look sexy & put on shades. Horatio Caine is Miami's version of a sex god....minus the part that everyone he sleeps with dies...Regardless, must look sexy, must look sexy.

Caruso: I forgot to TiVo the "L" Word!

I honestly couldn't separate number 1 or 7, they both made me laugh out loud and hard. However, since I can only vote for one, I'll vote #1 because I almost choked on my coffee when I read it :lol:

Sooo, #1 for me :D ..............but 7 was just as good...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back