Danny
: "Whoa Flack, there's a squirrel crawling inside your pants leg..."

Flack: "Oooh, is that what's causing that tingling feeling?"

Danny: "WTF!:wtf:"
(Audrey2419)

Audrey2419 you have 24hrs to post the next shippy pic on CSI:LV:cool:

Wow! Christmas came early. Thanks guys. Here is the next picture
from CSI:LV

Merry Christmas to everyone in Shipper Caption Land!

24.gif

Cath: Thanks for the special Christmas gifts that you boys filled my stocking with:evil::devil:

Nick: Anytime Cath:evil:

Warrick: *Still in heaven*:drool::devil:

Nicky (thinking): Cath and Rick are making mooning eyes at each other again.
Cath: Nicky, you okay?
Nicky: Why don't you two just kiss and get it over with already! I am so out of here!

Cath: Come on Warrick, you know you want to. Plus Nicky said he's already up for it.

Warrick: Well, I'm in only because Cath promised me Nick my man gets to wear leather chaps.

Nicky: I did no such thing. I'm not sure I'm even into a threesome... well only if I get to be the cowboy.

Cath: And I'm all over that!

Nicky: "Sorry ladiez and gentz, Greg's a waitin' at home. But I'll see if I can't talk him into a foursome later~"

Cath: "Looks like it's just you and me, Brownie."

Warrick: "Oh my God, there is a Santa Clause... *makes mental note to send Santa a letter and stock up on sparkly garland ;)*"

Warrick: I can't believe Santa is so stingy!

Nick: Yeah! Why couldn't he have left each of us a present?

Catherine: Boys, boys. There's plenty of me to go around.

Voting Time:lol:

Here is the pic
http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn455/audrey2419/WeepingWillows3.jpg

Now your Captions

1)
Cath: Thanks for the special Christmas gifts that you boys filled my stocking with:evil::devil:

Nick: Anytime Cath:evil:

Warrick: *Still in heaven*:drool::devil:
(MNE)

2)
Nicky (thinking): Cath and Rick are making mooning eyes at each other again.
Cath: Nicky, you okay?
Nicky: Why don't you two just kiss and get it over with already! I am so out of here!
(CSI_Snow_Angel)

3)
Cath: Come on Warrick, you know you want to. Plus Nicky said he's already up for it.

Warrick: Well, I'm in only because Cath promised me Nick my man gets to wear leather chaps.

Nicky: I did no such thing. I'm not sure I'm even into a threesome... well only if I get to be the cowboy.

(presenthunter)

4)
Nicky: "Sorry ladiez and gentz, Greg's a waitin' at home. But I'll see if I can't talk him into a foursome later~"

Cath: "Looks like it's just you and me, Brownie."

Warrick: "Oh my God, there is a Santa Clause... *makes mental note to send Santa a letter and stock up on sparkly garland ;)*"
(spillednotes)

5)
Warrick: I can't believe Santa is so stingy!

Nick: Yeah! Why couldn't he have left each of us a present?

Catherine: Boys, boys. There's plenty of me to go around.
(Drumchik)

Here is your winning Caption.:lol:

3)

(presenthunter)

Alright hhunter:), you have 24hrs to post the next shippy pic on CSI:Miami:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back