Caption CSI:Miami!

Speed: Alexx, what's that in the sky? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's-

Alexx: Tim, you say 'Super H' one more time and this murder will turn into a double homicide.

Alexx: Tim, as you can see, this is an especially gruesome corpse, with extensive...
Tim: And I gave up the sequel to Dazed & Confused for this mess?

Alexx: Tim, can you photograph this wound track for me?
Tim: HEY! I think I see LaBron James over there!

Well, since anybody can post a pic, how about an oldie but goodie?

4859716639a6047823635l.jpg

Rick: So, what's it going to be today H? As you can see here, we have the classic 'Sunnies of Awesomeness' but this 2.0 version has more of a dramatic flair when you pull them off. Not to mention our newest brand, with a darker shade for heightened moodiness.

Horatio: Such a hard choice...while I think can I just say how much I appreciate you becoming my new sunnie salesman?

Rick: Hey, it was worth the look on the writers' faces when I was let out of jail and back on the show. As if they could ever write me off like that!

Rick: "Lemme get this straight, Horatio. If I walk in there and tell Ron Saris to pull my finger, he'll give up the entire Russian Mob?"

Horatio: "That's right, Rick. It worked with the Mala Noche." (Thinking to self) Mr. Wolfe better have that camera ready. I think I smell this year's Christmas cards.

Stetler: Right there. That's where the show jumped the shark.
Horatio: I don't remember there being any sharks in season 3.

Stetler: And THAT's how you get to Sesame Street.

---=== OR ===---

Stetler: Ever since that parents' group complained to CBS about the violence on the show, I now have to point my finger like this and shout "BANG".
Horatio: You will have to trim the fingernail on your gun. Your shot was off a bit.

Rick: You're outta here, buddy.
Horatio: You're outta here, buddy. *points finger*
Rick: That isn't funny, Horatio.
Horatio: That isn't funny, Horatio.
Rick: I hate this job.
Horatio: :hugegrin:

Rick: I warned you about that, Horatio.
Horatio: What's that, Rick.
Rick: Ryan, Calleigh, and Eric told me you put them up to this.
Horatio: It's just some harmless fun while on a break. Just to ease the tension.
Rick: If there is one person here to Rick-Roll, it will be me. (singing) Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down...

Horatio: Rick, I thought you were in jail. Wait a minute... who are they?
Rick: Those, my friend, are the new writers I hired when I fired the old ones. And guess what? They made me Lieutenant... now hand me those sunglasses.
Horatio to self: I need to get out of here. Where are those one-liners when you need them?

Rick: Horatio, why are there giant chess pieces outside the PD?
Horatio: Chief's idea, you vs me. All for charity
Rick: (Evil grin) You know that you can't beat me? you never have...
Horatio: (Sinister grin) First time for everything Rick

Horatio: Which one is our suspect?
Rick: Eenie, meenie, minee, mo. Catch a baddie by the ...

Back