Calling all Australians - write Channel 9

Channel 9 sucks since Eddie took over, it was better off with Kerry Packer. (I drove past his house once, it was very nice) But anyway, we still can't forgive them for airing CSI:LV season 5 finale in 2 separate parts with at least a month and a half in between. And those silly 50 years of TV specials that took over every second CSI Sunday.

ah man, I was planning on buying season 2 this week, because I was sure that I saw it in the shops, but to my dismay I found out that it doesn't come out until February :( Bleh! I want it now while I'm still on holidays...

February??? that's CRIMINAL. I bet I know why ... after they show the last missing episodes.

I am SO glad I've got an all-region dvd player. I bought mine from Amazon. It's WAY cheaper ... it comes in one box, not two like season 1 did, and the one box (all episodes) was cheaper than the one box (12 eps) in Australia.

I will never be buying my season box sets in Australia, I can tell you :D

I've got an all-region player aswell, and I bought my Miami s2 DVD from Amazon, because how long it took for that to come out was absolutely ridiculous. I checked, and NY s2 should come out in one piece, and not too expensive, so I'll probably just wait because if I bought it on Amazon now, it wouldn't come that much earlier than the release date, and this way I don't have to pay for the postage.
and the one box (all episodes) was cheaper than the one box (12 eps) in Australia
Heh, yeah, my mum told me about that. She bought me season 1 for Christmas and laughed about how the entire season was cheaper than one half :lol:

WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT?

Okay, give!! Remembering no talk of 'illegal' ways allowed on the board :cool:

If you don't want to talk about it here, feel free to private message me :D :devil:

OHHHHHHHHHH I misread!! I thought you were talking about CSI:NY. Sorry.

That's a bloody good price. Might have to rush out to BigW locally and see if I can nab them. Prolly not knowing this ridiculous town.

Yeahh.......NY is still $50 for the complete 1st season where I live in aus.......and it's killing me seriously! It's cheaper to rent them out from a video shop :lol:

Now that I think of it, it's not, b/c 3 weeklies cost 15 bucks? then mum has to get her movies, so I can only get one disc, which only has 3 epis on it! *cries* why did I get put in this god forsaken country? :lol:

:lol: Could be worse. Could be in Italy where I read they're only just beginning season TWO. :eek:

I end up buying mine from Amazon. Can't wait the amount of time for the to come out here, AND it's like half the price, even with exchange rates/postage. Just have to have a dvd player that plays all regions.

lol......I just realised heros is where my girl Aiden gets....gets..... *shrieks and faints*

Why, oh why does this have to happen to us? :rolleyes:

oh dear. You didn't know? Of course, that one hasn't been aired here yet, has it?

I'm terrible. I buy the dvd set from Amazon as soon as it comes out in the US. Which means you get to see the episodes faster than they stinking well air them here.

AND I'm a hopeless idiot in that I can't stop myself from reading the spoiler thread :lol:

Yes, I miss Aiden :( I LOVED Aiden. Thought her and Danny had wonderful chemistry together.

^ LOL!!

I heard on the news last night that he is 'no longer the (whateverhewas)' and has gone back to hosting a tv game show or something. Either (a) he's been sacked, or (b) he's bloody tired of everything being blamed on him. I'm going for the latter.

I seriously think that he wasn't the one to blame for all of the crap that is Channel 9 (how tragic - it used to be the only station worth watching besides the ABC). I've read in a lot of places that he was merely a puppet.

Back