Calleigh/Sara Crossover Slash #1-- SouthSidle

Thanks! :D And yes, I posted a SouthSidle fic once, in the fic section, I'll look if I can find it, and I'll continue. :)

I can't believe I never thought of this couple, which is really dumb because they are 2 of my favorite characters in all of CSI, and they're really good friends in real life.

*sighs* the price you pay for being blonde (and drunk ;))

Roos, I'd be really interested in reading your fic, I'll have a look for it, but if you could post a link it'd be swell.

They say the people of the original CSI don't like the spinoffs. And I like it so much that Jorja doesn't take that personal. She's so real. Just like Emily. :)

RoosCSILover said:
They say the people of the original CSI don't like the spinoffs. And I like it so much that Jorja doesn't take that personal. She's so real. Just like Emily. :)

Jorja said in The Works interview (July 2006) "I would have wished there weren't any spin-offs... But Emily is a friendof mine so I was really happy for her. She was on The West Wing at the same time as me, so she did call me before she took the role and said "What do you think?""
So I don't think she held any grudges against Emily for being in the CSI spin-offs. They are friends, right? :D

Me2u said:
Jorja said in The Works interview (July 2006) "I would have wished there weren't any spin-offs... But Emily is a friendof mine so I was really happy for her. She was on The West Wing at the same time as me, so she did call me before she took the role and said "What do you think?""
So I don't think she held any grudges against Emily for being in the CSI spin-offs. They are friends, right? :D

That's what I read somewhere else :)
YAY for them being friends!

I have a load of random Emily interviews I downloaded on my PC, she mentions Jorja more than once I believe.

Jorja is so friendly. She doesn't hate anyone of her colleagues {well, maybe, but she doesn't say that in public}, neither does Emily. And that makes them such a good couple, :lol:.

Back