Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Again, I don't really know... I'll let you know after I've seen the episode. Though I could see Ryan stick up for Calleigh and make Stetler mad. He's not gonna stand by and let this happen. By the way, what season is this episode in?

2. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

In season six....It hasn't aired still in Greece, imagine we are still in middle season 3!!!! Thank God for dvds and the internet! If I was expecting from the Greek TV...

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Yeah, thank god... I would have missed out some episodes if it wasn't for YouTube.

Anyways, I have another question about Ryan and Calleigh. Do you think they have middle names and if so, what would they be?

4. captain_nati

Middle names? How about James for Ryan and Christine for Calleigh? James is my favourite name and it sounds good Ryan James Wolfe.

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That does sound good... Ryan James Wolfe. That has a nice ring to it, not to mention that it's also the name of one of my favourite uncles. I'm not to sure about Christine for Calleigh though. What about Piper? It's a nod to Charmed and Calleigh does remind me of her at times. Hmm, Calleigh Piper Duquense... what do you think?

6. captain_nati

Wow I prefered Prue...but Prue isn't right... Calleigh Prue Duquesn? No! Piper works or Paige.....or Alexis? I don't know why but I like the name Alexis (which in Greek is used for men)....oh, what about Anna or Annie?

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Those could work... I like the idea of Calleigh having a Greek middle name. What about Sophia? It means wisdom as you already know and Calleigh strikes me to be a very wise person, so I think it would suit her.

8. captain_nati

Wow I love Sophia! It's my best friends name! I would go for Hope but I know it's kinda lame and not very used.....inspiration of the time; what about Emma? It sounds good; Calleigh Emma Duquesne

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That could work... it'd be a nod to Emily. Anyways, we need to come up with a new topic... I don't intend to bore you. So, any ideas? Oh wait, what about what kind of movies would they have in their DVD collection and what kind of shows would they watch? I'm curious about those personal aspect that TPTB don't address. *glares at TPTB*

10. captain_nati

Well my peronal choise as you know are thrillers but I can't really see Calleigh being afraid of a thriller after being held under gun point...so thriller are out... just like comedies with idiotic comments...what about an action movie....cops car chasing criminals and the two of them talking how much out of reality this is.....
    Out of topic but where is everyone else??

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh definitely action thrillers... what about mysteries? The Cat's Meow would be a good choice... they could figure out who did the crime and discuss a lot of things about the movie. Not to mention that the movie is based on a real murder so they would talk about the events that happened.

Dunno where everyone else is... I think they're all on vacation. *whistles* Come on guys, get back here soon! We need all the CaRWash support we can get...

12. captain_nati

so just the two of us *sigs heavily* Come on guys get back here!!
    What about Zodiac? It is also based in real murders and the killer was never found...I would like to see a case like this in Miami...
    They are both attracted to each other in a way , I can't find a definition. How do you think they'll realise it? My choise one of them gets in hospital seriously or not doesn't matter....I know it works

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I think they'd be interested in Zodiac... I can picture them discussing the case and Ryan trying to figure out what happened while bouncing ideas off Calleigh. It'd be good bonding for them and of course, practice for a future case that mirrors the Zodiac case. *hint, hint* Did you get that, TPTB?

I honestly have no idea at the moment... let me get back to you on that.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Even though Calliegh is refered to as bullet girl,she may like musicals with lots of singing and dancing.If TPTB ever allowed a glimpse of the CSI's personal life,some of it may be based on the actor's personality.Emily took dance for a while so her character may have some of these traits.

15. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I can see her secretly enjoying movies like Grease or Dirty Dancing. I dont think they would like action movies that much. more movies like Zodiac or The Negotiator. or movies based on Stephen Kings novels. and maybe British comedies, like Monthy Pythons

their middle names? I like Anne for Calliegh. and maybe Ryan is his middle name because he doesnt really like his first name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.