Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're my favourite CSI pairing! They are so totally meant to be with each other!

Yes, yes, totally agree and nothing more to add; I hope the writers will see it, too! It's time to get more action in their 'relationship'! :D

Okay, Nikki: REQUEST!! :lol: Some nice caps perhaps to make a new banner or s/th like that? That would be awesome! And who I didn't welcome yet? I don't know anymore, you're all posting so fast, so everybody new here: enjoy and spread the CaRWash-Love! :D

P.S.: Oh, Katie! Nearly missed it: Happy Birthday and have a great day full of beautiful Carwash-thoughts and dreams! *hugs* ;)

Sorry guys I just saw your q's about what I said. SO here ya go.

I'm not sure what he gets in trouble for but there was a spoiler out for the season saying he makes a mistake with an informant and gets in trouble. There's a pic of him burning hundred dollar bills on a beach under a pier. I found yesterday on Yahoo tv guide it said that after a celebrity is killed the csi's find counterfiet $100. SO I'm not sure what he's going to do, but I'm worried. They can't make Ryan be stupid and look incompettant again..PLEASE

Lol...morning y'all! :D **waves!** How are things here in the land of the beautiful people? Both y'all and our fab couple...who are both seriously gorgeous and totally belong together! :D

Ahhhh, okay Twiz...thanks for the info...
so yeah hopefully Ryan isn't doing something really dumb...I'd hope he wouldn't...maybe we'll see him accused of doing something dumb and Calleigh will stand by and defend him...that would make a good CaRWash moment! :D

Ok, Katie Here I go. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Katie, Happy birthday to you!!!!

I hope you have a really happy day and thanks for sharing the Ryan and CaRWash love with me everyday ;)

Back on topic: I watched "Going under", yeah finally. I saw the babe part and how can I say this? it wasn't as wonderful as I imagined but WTF she called him babe!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I also liked the part when he said something like this (this was before the babe part): "I thought you were staying home", and she said "No..." his face was like: "WTF are you doing? you almost died an hour ago, and you're here" and she said "I'm fine" but his face was like: "I don't believe that, stubborn woman!!!" *sighs* *sighs*

Man this vacations are making me sick, I need to do something else :p :p :p

Lol, C.W. you are too cute! :lol: You just finally saw "Going Under" now? Wow... :D Lol, yeah we didn't see her call him "Babe" like after making out with him or anything ;) But the way she said it, totally made it sound like it was something she calls him often and the only reason to call someone "Babe" often is if you are involved with said person...so from that I say...CaRWash is TOTALLY together! :D :D Yay! :lol:

SQUEE! (yeah, again :D)

Thanks to my beloved Nikki I saw the babe scene today and all I can say is that I was dancing around the room, eating my CaRWash Love Cookies (and now I have to make some new for the newbies). The smile she gave him was totally like "I'll show you later in private how fine I am." :devil:

And happy birthday Katie! *hands empty cookies box* Don't worry, the crumbs are very good. :lol:

hey dutchie
I speak dutch! I'm happy to see someone from Belgium (if I can't ask my question in English maybe I can ask it to you ;)) Do you know if the 5th season will follow immediatly after season 4 in Belgium, or are we gonna have to wait again for 6 months? Oh I hope not!!

Ok so i've not been here for a while, but i do observe! Sadly i dont get to see going under for ages, but deviant soon!!! yay!!! :D
I totally see all these looks that they are giving each other and im like ...just kiss already :D I can see it now though, a calleigh angst thing towards the end of the season and ryan will drive up in his hummer and sweep her off her feet and they will drive off into the sunset. But be back next season newly married and expecting. Yep ;) thats how its going to happen !!! :lol:

I really think that they will be get together at the end of the Season, becouse there were so many sweet moments, but that thing with Calleigh saying to Ryan "babe" that already seems like they are a pair o something no? I mean I woulnd´t say this to my friends or somthing, just to my boyfriend :D But all people are diferent, and maybe they say it to a friend I don´t know, but I hope that in this case is it so :D
And maybe we will see there Wedding in Season 6, that will be great for all CaRWash fans, awww…I can imagine it, I wish it would happen

This is from High School Musical but i think its fits here and dont blame me if it lame remember am still in high school.

It’s hard to believe
That I couldn’t see
You were always there beside me

Thought I was alone
with no one to hold

But you were always right beside me
This feeling’s like no other
I want you to know. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Chorus

That I’ve never had someone
that knows me like you do. . .
the way you do. . .
And I’ve never had someone as good for me as you...
No one like you...
So lonely before I finally found
What I’ve been looking for

i dont think its lame, i like it...and it totally fits. I was listening to a song today in English and i was like...Carwash song...!!! I'll post the lyrics if i can find them :D

:DAlex, UK me SCOTLAND!!!!!! :cool:

Any any Fanfics i've been obbessing all day about CaRWash which is normal, need songs ,what would the ideal wedding song would be??? ;)

:D Yay go scotland!! me got relatives there!!! :lol:
As for wedding songs there is this one song i know that my guitar teacher composed and played, its awesome, i'll try and post the lyrics real soon,i think it would be a great wedding song!! ;)But i have just listened to this song that i think suits where calleigh is in her life right now, and how ryan is soo right for her :)

With you by Jessica Simpson
The real me is a Southern girl
With her Levi's on and an open heart
Wish I could save the world
Like I was Supergirl
The real me used to laugh all night
Lying in the grass, just talking 'bout love
But lately I've been jaded
Life got so complicated

I start thinking about it
Almost forgot what it was like
To know when it feels right

But with you
I can let my hair down
I can say anything crazy
I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground
With nothing but a T-shirt on
I never felt so beautiful
Baby, as I do now
Now that I'm with you

With you
With you
With you
Now that I'm with you

You speak and it's like a song
And just like that, all my walls come down
It's like a private joke
Just meant for us to know
I relate to you naturally
Everybody else just fades away
Sometimes it's hard to breathe
Just knowing you found me

'Cause I start thinking about it
I almost forgot what it was like
To know when love feels right

'Cause with you
I can let my hair down
I can say anything crazy
Baby, as I do now
Now that I'm with you

With you
With you
With you

Come and take me
Love you, save me
Like nobody else
Now I can be myself with you

I can let my hair down
I can say anything crazy
Baby, as I do now
Now that I'm with you

I can let my hair down
I can say anything crazy
Baby, as I do now
Now that I'm with you

what do you think?? ;)Carwash 4eva :D

Vera just PM me with specifics hun, I'll do whatever you want. Shadowfax, thanks. I like them too. And that was the understatement of the year. :D

You know who I'm missing? CSIWATCHER! I expected her to be around after this scene. But wait, wasn't she grounded? I know how she feels. It sucked. :(

ment to be, I'm dutch. Holland. Nederland. Not Belgium, but close. And for the season thing, I'm afraid we'll have to wait a few months before seeing season five. Well, not me, I'm seeing it already. Hehe. :devil:

Luna, it was my pleasure. And I've got a thousand new thread titles in my mind. Which I'll keep to myself for now. Who knows what the next episode may bring us. :p

Oh, in Driven, I noticed in that last sweet scene that Ryan leans in a bit, and it looks like he's touching Cal's arm. You can see the part at www.emilyprocter.de, it's a site from two girls of this board. You need to click video's, and then CSI:Miami, and then Driven. It's almost at the end, just before she says: "you'd do the same for me if I were having a bad day." Oh, am I allowed to post that link??

Aww thanks for the birthday wishes guys :D :D *hugs everyone* You guys are so nice ;) Thanks babes!!! ;)

Nikki, I loveee the screencaps.. They are really clear :)

I love all the CaRWash banners!! I was reading and there are so many!! They're all really good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back