Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Hopefully they will get together - but how many series did it take Monica and Chandler/ Rachel and Ross???? Then there's the age difference - which may not matter to Ryan, but calleigh has been too independent for too long and has been hurt too many times to allow her feelings to rule her head.
    Then there must be something in Ryan's past - he hardly mentions his family (the comment about his parents leaving him their lawnmower was just surreal), which could mean that he's split from them for some reason.
    I think that Alexx will be the one who brings them together. I think they both confide in her, and it's only a matter of time before they admit to her how they feel about each other - then Alexx wont be able to hold back...

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Luna, I love your elevator pics! :lol: Thats soo awesome how Calleigh tells him to get in the elevator with her. Looks like someone can't keep themselves off of him :devil:

Nikki/Luna, I love the CPOTD! (The one from Nailed) Look at the way he's laughing and the way he looks at her. It's just so cute. I actually went "Awwwww" :D

TheCoroner, your fic is really good! I can't wait for the update! :D

I was looking at the 'Nailed' CPOTD, and I noticed how great their height works with eachother, I can just see him leaning down and kissing her :D Awwww!

Sillouette, Im glad you finally got to see 'Nailed'! ;)

Hehe I dont need to get to the gutter. Im already there. As soon as I read what Calleigh said to Ryan about the elevator i was like :devil: :devil: :devil:

The Coroner, I love your banner ;) You shoullddd make a "Join us in the Gutter" One :lol: Its so true, because with CaRWash, you cant help but get stuck! :lol:

3. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Annwn, like your post.
    I thought about ryan's past too and it's really a little bit strange that he moved from Boston to Miami and you're right, he never mentions his parents.
    But I still want to believe that he had a happy childhood and nice and understanding parents. :D
    at least one of the main characters could have a normal background. :rolleyes:
    maybe one of his ex-girlfriends broke his heart, because she didn't like his OCD, or his job as cop and now he's hurt and unsure.
    your idea with alexx is good and very plausible.

Nikki, did I read something about a new fic? where? *searchs*
    I hope you didn't kill someone I like, because then I'm sad and depressed and believe me you won't like me, if I'm sad and depressed. ;)

4. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Annwn you're right, I've been thinking about the age thing too, he's younger than her, and some people don't like these kind of situations, maybe people in the lab would look at them like WTF. But I think it depends on the years, 'cause if he's just 1 year younger, I don't think she'll have any problem but 5 years or more is different.

TheCoroner I was just asking :p I know you won't kill Ryan :lol: did you update it yet?????

Nikki you logged off to watched CSI:NY but didn't post your new fic at ff.net :( I'm gonna read Hip Hugger fics instead (just kidding!!!! ;) :p)

BTW, I've been reading the role play. It's very good :D I won't post there of course, I don't have a character, keep it alive please :p

5. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Watching my recording of 'Nailed', and can't wait for Series 4 DVDs to be released - fortunately my DVD player is multi region.
    I have been toying with the idea of writing some fanfic, but I'm a newbie (been reading yours Luna, and hope you'll find time to give us an update on 'Slowheat to Heaven'). A sort of Ryan- the early years - happy childhood, traumatic event that wasn't his fault, but he blamed himself and chose to leave the family.
    Now the weekend is on the way, maybe we can have some more posts on the RP.

*Sorry, hope this is OK for this thread, just been reading the 'rules'.

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Reine, Im glad your enjoying the RP :D And thank you ;)

Yeah hopefully Ryan actually had a normal family. But then again like Annwn said, his parents left him their lawnmower. That's kinda... weird? I dunno.

Has Calleigh ever said anything about younger guys? Like im just wondering why everyone is saying that Calleigh wont like the age difference or something. :)

7. Loopholes

Loopholes Victim

I just watched Nailed a few days ago and I love the scene at the vic's house.

Calleigh must be thinking "Get back to work, or I'll do something very wrong."

Can I join you in the gutter?

8. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Surprise! I have a new fic! I know you're all going to kill me (except Nikki) but I really wanted to write some Tragedy/Angst (not very heavy, though... I can do better. :D)

If you join the CaRWAsh, you automatically join the gutter, so... WELCOME! :D *hands lawn-mower-shaped cookies and special CaRWash pass for the gutter*

Annwn, I don't know what fic you're speaking about, but that's definitely not mine :lol:

Heck, why don't people appreciate some pure Character Death Angst? :( Me loves it so bad. :)devil:)
    Are Nikksy and I the only ones who enjoy killing innocent people like poor Ryan? :lol:

Edit: Anyways, I think that when in Legal Ryan tells Bradford about their parents leaving him their lawn-mower, it was just meant to be an ironic hint at the fact the suspect would be getting a whole island (or would have, since he lost it :D).

9. CalleighWolfe

Well I know most of you won't understand but I've been looking forward to post this, it's a song that reminds me all the angst around Cal/Ryan relationship. However I'll try to explain it :p :D

Por debajo de la mesa - Luis Miguel

Por debajo de la mesa acaricio tu rodilla
    y beso sorbo a sorbo tu mirada angelical
    y respiro de tu boca esa flor de maravilla
    las alondras del deseo
    cantan, vuelan, vienen, van.

Y me muero por llevarte
    al rincón de mi guarida
    en donde escondo un beso
    con matiz de una ilusión
    se nos va acabando el trago
    sin saber qué es lo que hago
    si contengo mis instintos
    o jamás te dejo ir

Y es que no sabes lo que tú me haces sentir
    si tu pudieras un minuto estar en mi
    tal vez te fundirías
    a esta hoguera de mi sangre
    y vivirías aquí y yo abrazado a tí.

Y es que no sabes lo que tú me haces sentir
    que no hay momento que yo pueda estar sin ti
    me absorbes el espacio
    y despacio me haces tuyo
    muere el orgullo en mí
    y es que no puedo estar sin ti.

Well it's all about a guy who likes a girl a lot, and he doesn't know what to do: keep his feelings inside him or tell her the truth. 'Cause he loves her so much, and he can't be without her, and he'd like she felt all the love he has inside. Well in fact the song is a little hotter than I wrote :devil: it depends on how you understand it (I'll make a better tranlation :p)

10. inge

inge CSI Level Two

^ Thanks for the lyrics, but I understand nothing. I can only speak German, English and a few words French.

I think the quote with the lawn mover is a hint that his parents are not very rich people. or maybe they are rich people and they disinherited him because he decided to be a cop. I'm really so annoyed that we know so little about him.

oh, Shadowfax is the author of 'the slow heat to heaven' and it's a Ryan/OC story.

Luna *sniff, sniff*, love your fic. :( *sniff, sniff* so well written, but now I'm sad.

I hope the POTD can cheer me up. *hint*

11. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Although it's annoying that we know so little about Ryan, at least we can use our imaginations and can come up with some good theories. Age shouldn't make a difference, and for some reason it's OK for the man to be older, but not the woman Or maybe that's just in the UK - we seem to be age obsessed.
    *I apologise for getting it wrong as to who wrote what. You may understand why I'm 'no mates'.*

12. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Ok, I've never studied Spanish, so I don't know if everything is correct, but I gave my try with the translation (correct me if I've made any mistake, which has certainly happened)...

Under the table
    I caress your knee
    and drink sip by sip
    in your angelic look
    and I breathe from your mouth
    that flower of wonder
    the larks of desire
    sing, fly, come, go

And I'm dying to take you
    to the corner of my refuge
    where I'm hiding a kiss
    with a shade of illusion

Our drinks are almost done
    without I know what I'm going to do
    if keep my instincts
    or never let you go

And you don't know
    what you make me feel
    there isn't any moment
    that I can stay without you
    you absorb the room
    and slowly make me yours
    My inner pride dies
    and it's because I can't stay without you

Hope it's not a total crap :D

13. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

I love all the fics you all wrote the are great i was totaly in it. And had pics in my mind how it had to be looked.. Thanks for that and sorry for not posting for a while here..

14. CalleighWolfe

:eek: :eek: :eek: Luna that translation was great!!!! :D Thanks a lot for helping me!!!! I mean I was trying to do it but it sounded strange, man, you're amazing.

And guys, btw, do you like the lyrics?

Luna I read your new fic yet, I left a comment in ff, but I have to say that I ended up crying :( although I loved their daughter, she was so cute: "Daddy, can I drive?" that was so cute :sighs:

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

:lol: It was meant to make you cry, hun. I know, I know, I'm really evil, but I just can't help it. :p

Now I want to write a missing scene after their last *cough*hot*cough* look in Deviant... Still have do decide if it's gonna be my usual Angst/Romance piece, or just Angst. And there will be also a fic about Nailed. Definitely.

Yay, tonight Felony Flight is on, so next Wed I'm getting Nailed and Urban Hellraisers! *eats happiness cookies* I can't wait!

Has anyone ever thought about the fact that Ryan maybe likes Erica so much because she looks a bit like Calleigh? They're both blondes, they have light coloured eyes, they have a sexy body... The only thing I don't get is how the heck Ryan can find her pretty. She's not ugly, but not even pretty.
    Anyways, maybe he likes her so much because somehow he thinks she's some kind of surrogate who's not out of his reach as he thinks Calleigh is (but we know how bad she wants him. :D)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.