Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonie

Leonie Witness

yaay, Dutchie, keep on writing! Your story is so exciting!!wanna read mooooooooooooooore!

btw: oh man, I also want to have an avatar :(

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Well then, post more Leonie! Then I'll write more. BTW: where is everyone? :confused: Just one post since yesterday? Where are my fellow CaRWashers??? Let's keep this thread alive! :D

3. inge

inge CSI Level Two

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

AWw now I feel all better. :D I so wanna see shock now! Can you imagine that they stopped airing new episodes her, just BEFORE deviant? OMG I nearly cried. :(

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

aww, stupid television!
    Austria is worse. they left out four episodes of season 3 (legal, after the fall, recoil, whacked) and now they air season 2 repeats. no season 4 before autumn. :rolleyes:

shock is great. ryan in t-shirt. :devil:
    a cute ryan/calleigh scene. :D

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

What!?! They left out Legal and Recoil???? :eek: Man those are two of the best CaRWash episodes in season three! (do correct me if I'm wrong) Poor poor you! :(

7. inge

inge CSI Level Two

i saw 'legal' on DVD and i love this episode! :D
    and I'm seeing 'Recoil' soon. but i haven't received the second half of seaosn 3 yet. our mail system is so slow.
    now i know why it's called 'snail mail' in english. :lol:

8. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

*cough* um, inge=yoda? Hee hee, not a big Star Wars fan, but enough cause back in the DnA thread, we referred to it a lot.

Dutchie, ha ha thanks :D, I WANT to write a fic, but unfortunately my muse hasn't budged yet. So annoying, cause I've got this tiny idea... Maybe I should just open word and see where that takes me.

Well, okay, I'm off to watch "Recoil"!

Btw, where is everyone? Not many posts since I was last here...

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

*blushes deep read*
    you're good! don't aks me why, my friend is insane! :lol:

maybe they're all at the swimming pool.

10. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Sadly I have no time to relax at the swimming pool, Little Yoda (good you have found out, Caderyn :lol: )
    But I am waiting for more CaRWash-pics, I need new ones! Go on! :D

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

ok Just wanted to do a quick post to show my support. Took the day off at work but doing stupid work around the house.
    I do like that they are now showing Miami twice a week here in the states. ;) don't hate me to much **runs away quickly**

12. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Oh, CSI_Watcher, be glad that you can run this fast!! Twice a week - that's so mean! Hm, but okay, here we have all three CSI-Shows three following days - a little comfort :rolleyes:
    (but because of the reruns NO Ryan and Cal yet! They are showing the second season again...)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello! Im new...has Im sure you can tell, but when I watched CSI Miami and I first saw Ryan and Calleigh together, I immediatley turned to my mom and Im like,'awwwwww arent they cute together?' My mom thinks I am weird because in every single show I watch i pair ppl up together(I cant help it, its like a second nature to me). But I think my mom is weird becuase she answered my question with a'not really' im like :eek: I am slowly convincing her how cute they are together though...and soon she will be obsessed like meee! Its a WIP, but im getting there.

14. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Welcome to the CaRWash-Thread, CSIKatie! Nobody can stop this group from growing now!! :devil:
    Just tell us when your mom is a too tough nut to crack, we will help you!! ;) :lol:
    I am sure the picture was posted before, but who cares? It's a Carwash-scene!:

"Do you really think we should hide Horatios' shades? He will kill us when he finds out..." "Ah, Ryan, c'mon: we have to do s.th., or we will never have the chance to be on our own and...you know...enjoy togetherness! He is always around, that needs to be stopped, sweatheart!" :lol:

15. Maze

Maze Rookie

I'm back (sorta) sorry guys, but I'm down with allergies and heat (it's awful here! not even the frequent t-storms help) so I'll update when I start feeling better. I so need to see Felony Flight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.