Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Yeah, I know...season three Ryan is so cute. Well, season four too. And the way he looks at Calleigh...awww. :D

2. Maze

Maze Rookie

I wish they had kept the season 3 hair

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Welcome to the thread, Mike

*waves nervously at Dutchie* How you doing?

Season 3 hair ruled! la la la....Yes, I'm agreeing with Maze

4. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Juhu! Glad it worked, Dutchie :), thanks for posting another CaRWash-Moment :D
    The hair-question...*sigh*...I just don't know what I prefer. One day it's the longer hair, the other day it's the short...
    hard question.
    Now a short info: I updated Leonie's translated ff - I guess I will finish the chapter tomorrow. Hope there are not to much mistakes :rolleyes:

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'm sure you did good, cinegirl

6. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

The hair! I don't know... I SLIGHTLY prefer season 4 hair, cause it makes him look older and more perfect for Calleigh. Season 3 hair makes him look like a boy and a little like Greg from CSI Vegas, which I guess isn't all that bad ;).

Oh well, I'm off to watch that Miami episode where Mac from CSI:NY showed up. Any CaRWaSh scenes in that?

Btw, welcome MikeW to our CaRWaSh! I love how this ship's gaining fans :).

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hmm...none that I can remember... :confused: I like the season four hair more, because, like Caderyn already stated, it's more mature. Though the season three hair was cute. :D

Oh an uh...hi IHNC, how ya doing? :devil:

8. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Did you mean 'Felony Flight?
    There's a funny quote between them:

(They are talking about digging up a grave)
    Calleigh: We're gonna need a warrant.
    Ryan: And some heavy equipment

working together
    at the grave
    Credit: CSI Miami Style

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

OMG I totally forgot that! Someone hit me! :eek: Inge are you starting to walk over to the dark side? A.k.a the CaRWash shipperness??? :D I never really saw you here...well at least not often.

10. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

inge, yup that's a tiny cute moment. I mean, they said it so seriously, but it's cute how they finished each other's sentences (well, Ryan did Calleigh's). But wow, you have good memory!

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Or a very good site with episode guides :D Hey Caderyn, since almost all the CaRWash shippers are writing at the moment (me, girlie, leonie, csiwatcher, cdc, maze...and probably some other people...YES Cinegirl, you are translating, I know :p) are you gonna write us something soon??? I loved the fic you posted on fanfiction.net. Just curious. :)

12. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Caderyn, i didn't see the episode but i remeber the quote and i searched for the quote. :p

Dutchie, you made me laugh with your star wars comment because star wars is a running gag between a friend of mine and me (we have our nicknames but i don't say which nickname is mine :p)
    i always read this thread because i read everything about ryan and i also like calleigh.
    they are cute together but i wrote in the jon/ryan thead some time ago that i don't like to see a relationship between main characters on the show *dukes from flying objects* because it would ruin the show. unless the writers would reduce it to a minimum.

BUT i love to read the fanfics and i like this thread and it's funny to speculate about it.
    Dutchie is right, we need a fanfic update! i haven't read any new fic since two days. :(
    (i know you have a real life too...)

so, am I still welcome here? :D

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Oh come on, tell us your nickname! Then you can stay in this thread, if not, I'll kick you out. :p Or throw a brick at you. :lol: Jeez I'm violent again. *now I'm going to run before Inge finds out I'm also writing*

14. inge

inge CSI Level Two

maybe i tell you by PM. :p
    i give you a hint. he/she is not from the dark side, she/he is very powerful and not very tall. :lol:

i didn't forget your fic, Dutchie. :devil:

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I'm not really into Star Wars, so those hints don't really help...waiting for your PM. :p And damn. I'm writing, I'm writing! Just not now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.