Cake, Candles & Confetti ~ Birthday Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday to ShipMod 1CSIMfan! :D

And happy...belated? b'day to madgeorge as well :D

Help me, Rhonda. Help help me, Rhonda.
Help me take a bite of the birthday cake.

1CSIMfan shares her birthday with Max Martini, who appeared in 3 Miami episodes as Bob Keaton. Also, today is Gary Dourdan's birthday. Others born on this date include Jermaine Jackson, Bess Armstrong, Ken Wahl, Tina Gayle, Teri Garr, Booker T Jones, Peter Isacksen, Brenda Lee, Christine Onassis, David Gates, Elizabeth Baur, Donna Mills, Ron Carey, Lynda Day George, Rita Moreno, Fiorello La Guardia, and Sir David Brewster (physicist/inventor - kaleidoscope).

Annissa said:
I do believe Donna Mills has a birthday today too (11th).
Had her on the list above. But there are at least twice the celebrities and historical figures not listed because of space. To check any date in the year (good for friends, relatives, co-workers, and classmates birthdays), go to Scope Systems.

Why yes she is - that's what I get for reading this while I should be working!!

Thanks for sharing the link - I always find it interesting to see who shares your birthday.

It's really interesting to find out who shares your birthday, Annissa. I learned that Catherine of Aragon shares by birthday. Oooh, I feel so special. >.<

A happy belated birthday to 1CSIMfan, madgeorge!

And happy b-day, BurnedToast! Hope you have a great day.

Happy birthday, BurnedToast. Others sharing your birthday are Xander Berkeley (Sheriff Atwater on CSI), Melanie Smith, Terry Carter, Steven Bochco, Iv Ullman, William "The Refrigerator" Perry, Jon Tenney, Lesley Stahl, Benjamin Bratt, Alison La Placa, Anthony Hicks, Joyce Bulifant, Philip K Dick, Arthur C Clarke, Elayne Boosler, Ben Cross, Benny Andersson (ABBA), and Colonel Harlan Sanders (founder of KFC).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back