Cake, Candles & Confetti ~ Birthday Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed it was Reeble's birthday, but I forgot to post it in here! *slaps self*

Happy birthday, Reeble!

Reeble gets to share a birthday with someone or something named Slash. Also with Corey Haim, Eddie Vedder, Joan Severance, Susan Lucci, Harry Shearer, Tim Hardin, Eugene Record, Frederick Forrest, Paul Hornung, Reverend James Cleveland, Ronnie Schell, Harry Guardino, Leonard Stern, Gerald S O'Loughlin, Alan North, José Greco, James Gregory, and finally... Bob Barker, come on down!

Many happy returns Reeble :D What a great day to have a birthday... Christmas Eve Eve :lol:

Oops. One of my source websites must have confused Bob Barker's birth year (1923) with the date. OK, Barker, go on back to your seat.

Merry Christma for y´ll :)

and of course for all they have birthday :) Happy Birthday and have a good day ;)

Before we celebrate New Year's Eve, let's toast the birthday today of lea. Also sharing a birthday today are Chandra West (Holly Gribbs in the CSI pilot episode), Joe McIntyre, Bebe Neuwirth, Val Kilmer, Jane Badler, James Remar, Tony Hamilton, Donna Summer, Tim Matheson, Diane von Furstenberg, John Denver, Ben Kingsley, George Schlatter, Anthony Hopkins, Rocky Graziano, and Barbara Carrera (Bond Babe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back