Bring It On Home To Me (LV, Miami, NCIS, NY RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd, Alexx loves her fantasies so much...Anywho, somebody told me I was protective of Grissom...I AM SO NOT PROTECTIVE!

it'd be about six, I think for me and like four for you. I'm watching but actually haven't said a defiante okay yet. I know this one is gonna just make me cry so much with the long distance. Waaah! lol. If I do say yes, Mac may run away from home to find her LOL

Alexx, You so are.

Jess, I believe that.

Mel is love!

Lauren, Think I should double up or wait a few more?

How do you people keep figuring that?! I so do not see that! Explain to me why this is!

Alexx: "It's okay, Grissom. You can go kiss Sara now..."

Thank you, Shuriyu ('cause I'm still clueless about your name)! Just because I've watched Manhunter 515,585,256 times, doesn't mean I'm protective/obssessive. Hmph.

Oh, nevermind, I figured your name out now...<.<;;

Pfft. Okay...I am aggressive. Though, the protective of Grissom thing just came out of no where. I was half flattered, half shocked...

You are agressive. I'm glad your admitting it.

So...Wanna start at LV?..Remember the switches haven't took place yet..and what timeline do we want?

I"ve Talked to Lynn (*smirks* that is you name right) and she told me this is okay
I'm gonna Join as Sara's twin sister (Lets call her Samantha) the twist is she hasnt seen her since they were kids and no one even knows she has one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back