Bring back hairy chests on the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maria19

Victim
Grissom looks so fine with a hairy chest, I don't know why he shows up on episodes now with a waxed and baby looking chest.

I don't know why, but he seems so much more real and attractive when he had a hairy chest.

Please atleast let him be a man, he used to be my favorite character.
I know i'm wierd.

Umm, when did he ever have chest hair? And when have we ever seen his chest on CSI? I think I might have missed an episode. :rolleyes: :lol:
I haven't ever seen a pic of Billy with a hairy chest btw, and I've seen a hell of a lot of pics of him. :p
Some proof, just because I could :lol:

Oh, and I'm all for the tighter trousers too. :p

maria19 said:
Grissom looks so fine with a hairy chest, I don't know why he shows up on episodes now with a waxed and baby looking chest.
Errr ... sorry to disappoint here -and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that WP isn't a hairy man to begin with -so unless he grows hair overnight maybe with the help of some home-made fertilizer or implants :lol:, I doubt you'll ever gonna see him with hair on his chest.

You can watch To Live And Die In LA or Manhunter , and see for yourself. No hair :D

I know i'm wierd.
Nooooooo ;)

lmao! well maria, you see not every guy HAS a hairy chest, and i very much doubt that Billy has ever waxed (he's just not that kind of guy, you know), lol. i've seen him shirtless numerous times in his movies and well, the guy just doesn't have hair there, period.

i feel so stupid writing this, lol

Adzix said:
lmao! well maria, you see not every guy HAS a hairy chest,

You're right. Not everyone has a hair chest. I don't have a hairy chest. Nope. Not me.

But wait, I just turned 15. Am I supposed to have a hairy chest? :lol: *this topic feels so weird with my comments. lmao*

haha, naah, i don't think you're already supposed to have any, Shane, you know ;)

lol

besides, not all the girls like hairy chests. actually in many cases we like you guys hairless there :D or at least i do, lol.

You can watch To Live And Die In LA

Now THAT movie is proof positive, right there!!! :devil:

Eh, I like the smoothies. Nothing against body hair, but I got lotsa love for the non-hirsute brethren. No less manly-men than their fuzzy co-horts. And the tight pants should be a unisex rule. :cool:

Yeah I wouldn't mind him in the dress... I mean he wouldn't be in it for long, not in my mind anyway... :devil: i'm gonna stop now hahaha.

No hair on that man's chest but it's lovely nevertheless.

Tighter pants on Billy/Gil would be nice. Let's show off his curvy but nice legs.

:lol: :lol: funny, he's never had a 'hairy chest' you'd think he would, with his lush curly hair, his narly thick beard, [when he wears one] and his long black eyelashes, but alas, his chest is as smooth as a new born baby's tush ;)

1985..MANHUNTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back