Bring back hairy chests on the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I watch The Crush, At first, I didn't recognize Billy Petersen. Remember I just watch CSI 2 years ago, Graves Danger. When he was shirtless, he don't have hairy chest, he just smooth, just like Desertwind said.

I don't like Hairy chest on men chest. Little hair, fine. Too much hair, they look like a bear rug.

Just like George, he don't have hairy chest when he was shirtless. Billy and George has smooth body.

Do you think maybe the poster meant his beard? We've never seen his chest on CSI ever, but he has shaved and grown his beard several times

When did Sara wear leather pants? :eek:

Anyhow, I prefer men with no chest hair, but they need to be tanned if they have none, nothing worse than a white body that reflects the sun!

I really need to know where Maria has seen Grissom with a hairy chest, I think she must be living in some surreal dream ;)

Billy Petersen would have to wear a chest wig to make your dreams come true Maria!

Catherine already wears tight pants because she has shapely legs. Sara's are like sticks and tight pants would make her look like she has spider legs.

Well, im not sure about spider legs.. :lol:
I dont recall seeing Sara in leather pants, so I will reserve my judgement until I see them. :p

Billy could be wearing a dress and still be manly

LMAO, what a visual. He wore a womanly dressing gown in a dream of mine and still looked manly.

I don't mind a bitta hair on a chest, but I like Billy's smooth. I'd rather have hair on his face. I read in the paper today that a mans facial hair is the fastest growing on the human body, if he let it grow all his life, it would be approx 30 metres in length LOL. So yeah, a random fact for ya.

BRING BACK THE BEARD! *needs Lemsips beard smiley*

LMAO, what a visual. He wore a womanly dressing gown in a dream of mine and still looked manly.
:lol: What is it with our dreams, eh? He wore womens underwear in mine. Sort of frilly lace, you know? :lol:

JF's got hot legs I'll have you know, leave them be. :p lol

I think, as far as I've seen, all the CSI men have smooth chests (hopefully women too, but, we're not going there :p)
Even Davy Hodges has a nice hairless chest :rolleyes: yum.

Chia Chest?
lmao

^ except Brass, you know. you can see it in WTG. on the other hand, it would be totally weird if Brass had a smooth chest, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back