Bring Back Burn!

We have a snail-mailing address for CBS, and I'm willing to compile a letter with all of our points and pleas to send straight to TPTB. So, with your help, let's start a list of WHY we should Bring Back Burn!

#1: The show truly isn't the same without her.

#2 Because she's "real new york" and lindsay isnt, and the show needs new york
#3 because she fits into the cast, making everyone seem more comfortable

YES YES AND YES we should DEFENITELY BRING HER BACK!

Today's episode wasn't the same without her!

I didn't even want to watch it tonight and Lindsey was irritating me. :mad: I hate that the writers are trying to rush somethinhg with her and Danny. :confused:

Writers are you kindding; there's was no dynamic force, as Danny and Aiden had. :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

There has to be a petition; and a lot of letters intead of one, unless you guys are planning of writting a big long letter.

You know you may want to talk to the people doing the Yelina petition for CSI-MIAMI. They may help!

We need Aiden back!
DnA DnA DnA DnA forever.

One more thing keep all shippers, fanfics, and discussion boards alive to keep people aware of Aiden and DnA. ;)

#4 Cause without her, a few ships won't be able to go on.

I know, I'm not supposed to say anything about shipping, but its a good reason!

it is, it is! and you're keeping non-specific, thank you.

I did a project on online petitions last year (what? dork? me? never!) so I know a couple of good hosting spots. How many petitions do you think is overkill? :lol:

Keep that list coming!

#5: Having no mention of her really rubbed her fans the wrong way

#6: She had an amazing dynamic with the cast, and her character had the same with the CSI crew. We, the viewers, watch for the character interaction; Aiden's was what made us keep watching

Ah, all's good then.

#7 She was a great friend to the other characters.For instance, she was the one who got Danny to go do the psych evaluation.

#8 she really cared about what she was doing
#9 she believed there really was justice
Cat
PS and mac better finish that rape case or i'll kick his ass

Come! We can kick his ass together!!!
Not only for the rape case, but because his ass is pretty [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] :devil:

Sorry, getting a bit off topic here. Forgive me.

not a problem :D

So far we have:

A letter (that I will write) plus reasons why we want Aiden back, addressed by snail mail to CSI HQ

Some online petitions in the works that will aim to have as many signatures as possible

Any more? *Any* ideas are good ones...

I'm with ya about bring back Aiden I love her she was so tough and sweet at the same time...

Bring Aiden Back!!!!!!!!

fanaticbanner3.jpg

reason #10: everyone misses her so much that if they mention her they'll cry

Back