Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, man!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by togoholic, May 26, 2006.

1. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Re: Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, m

I'd buy the dvds myself, but unfortunately my financial situation won't permit me to do so at this time. *sigh* :(

I just hope I don't have to wait too long between Roswell days on the Sci-Fi channel. :lol:

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen Brendan in any movies or is he mostly know for Roswell around these parts? ;)

2. life_style

life_style Pathologist

I haven't seen him in a movie, unfortunately :(

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Roswell is the only thing I've seen him in prior to Miami. I checked imdb and he's not been in any movies I've heard of except "Biker Boys" and it says he was a stuntman in it. IMDB link here

EDIT because I'm an idiot and keep putting IMBD insted of IMDB :rolleyes:

4. ThumpyG42

I think Stuntman may have been the name of his character. I've seen some screencaps from the movie. ;)

I caught a movie called 'Christina's House' on tv last night that he's in. It's from 1999, I think. It was a horror type movie. Pretty good I thought, and Brendan looked yummy! :D

Looking at the list that 1CSIMfan posted, I've seen:

The Forsaken
    Kill Me Later
    Final Destination
    Christina's House

and of course CSI: Miami and a few episodes of Roswell. After next Monday I'll be ready to discuss Roswell a bit more with y'all. ;)

And before I leave I thought I'd drop off another Cooper Pic

From 'Skeletons' and credit goes to CSI Screencaps

5. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

I too have only seen him in Roswell. He was one of the first TV-character-crushes I ever had, lol, way back when I was 12-ish, I guess. Lol, I'm just a sprout. :D I was so sad when they stopped showing Roswell up here in Canada after the first season, leaving it on a cliffhanger and everything. To this day I can clearly remember "Here With Me" by Dido being the music in the final scene. Then, when Brendan was on CSI, I couldn't figure out why on earth he looked so familiar, and his name sounded so familiar. Then I IMDB'd it a few weeks ago, and it brought back so many good memories. :D

6. ThumpyG42

quickbeam...did they ever show the other two seasons there in Canada?

I checked the SciFi channel's website and after next Monday, the next Roswell day won't be until July 24th, that's like what?...a 6 or 7 week wait? *sigh*

I'm not sure where everyone is from who posts in here, but here's Brendan's Tv-Now Schedule Page. That's how I've been able to see some of his movies and stuff lately. Those are US channels listed, not sure if Canada has some of these channels or not.

Provided they have Cooper back for the 5th season, what would everyone like to see in regards to the character? I'd love to see a few more 'out of the office' scenes like those in 'Skeletons' and 'Driven'. :D

7. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Nope, they never did, at least not on the channels that I got. We basically have three main channels that we get by antenna, and then practically everyone but me has cable or a satellite dish. :lol: I think people with cable get all the American channels, but I've always been stuck with just the 3 channels (2 of which I get really crappy reception on in my basement suite :rolleyes:). The upside is I never have to worry about shows like CSI and Grey's Anatomy and Lost and whatever overlapping each other because they're all on the same channel. The downside is I don't get all the shows, and they sometimes cancel them. I had a 5 year Brendan Fehr dry streak! So depressing! :lol: My friend and I are going to go Roswell-wild this summer, though, hopefully. :D

I have such fond memories of Brendan on Roswell. Like I said earlier, I was only 12 (I think) when it aired, so I was just beginning to discover the wonder of TV-show-obessions, and Roswell was one of the first shows I ever really liked, and Michael/Brendan was my favorite. At least I can rekindle the joy with CSI:Miami now. :D :D :D

8. ThumpyG42

:D quickbeam...you're making me even more excited for Monday now, lol.

What year did that show air originally? 1999? 2000? :confused: Off hand, I want to say 1999. I remember hearing about it at the time, but I just never watched it. *smacks self in head*

9. life_style

life_style Pathologist

I believe it started in 1999, but I could be wrong. Brendan was my first TV-crush too, and he was my favorite in Roswell at that time. So cute! :rolleyes:

I hope you'll get to see Roswell some day, Thumpy ;)

10. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Oh wow I didn't know he had his own thread. I love him!

Yeah he was my fave from Roswell too. I was so glad to see him in Miami.

That's right! I don't watch Miami as much as the other two but I'm thinking I'm gonna watch it more now. lol.

11. ThumpyG42

Thanks. :D I'll get the first 8 episodes on Monday, thanks to the SciFi channel. I'll just have to wait awhile for the next 8 episodes to roll around.

*waves* Welcome, cofi_shot! :D Not sure how much Miami you've watched, but some good episode for lots of Cooper screentime are 'Skeletons', 'Driven', and the finale 'One Of Our Own'. ;)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Miami is my favorite of all the three csi's, and Cooper just makes watching it even better :D

13. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Thanks! :D I've only seen 'One of Our Own', so I gotta wait for the reruns. ;)

Anyways, I'm so glad that he cut his hair short , cause I just generally prefer shorter hair on guys. :) Well he's still hot whatever hair he's got on.

I like his Forsaken hair the most... not too long, not too short. :D

14. ThumpyG42

You'll have to let us know what you think when you see them. ;) Of course he's in other episodes as well, it's just that he has the greatest amount of screentime in those 3.

I liked the longer hair...like from the 3rd season of Roswell. But his hair in 'The Forsaken' was great too. :D Like you said...not too long, not too short. And now I have to post a pic of the hair. ;)

[​IMG]

As well as a couple of Cooper pics from the finale that I like:

I'm diggin' the necklace.

I like the sorta spiky type hair too. ;)

(CSI: Miami caps from: CSI Screencaps)

15. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

ThumpyG42 I love the Roswell pic, he look's so hot!