Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, man!

Re: Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1 - That must've slipped out, m

holy crap...i dont normally like dan (kinda hooked on stringbean) but damn....that pic is hot! ive never seen him like that before! they really need to do his hair like that on the show!!

Just a reminder not to post images over 480 pixels in width as it stretches the screen. Thanks. :)

Wow! I must say he looks great with longer hair and his lips are sexy. :devil: Hmm...they should make him a CSI :lol: and keep his hair longer.

ha ha ha i can't believe it !!! applepie you are my hero :lol: When Thumpy told me there was a Brendan thread , i couldn't believe it :lol: that's so great!!!!!!!! I LOVE BRENDAN I LOVE COOPER!!!!! awwwwwww and the pics are yummible people awwwwwwwwwww i know a girl that will spend a looooooooooooot of time in here :rolleyes: cough**ThumpyJen**cough :D

i think im gonna talk for every girl in here if i ask for shirtless pics :D

I agree about the longer hair...I'm just not fond of the way it's styled in that one pic. :lol: I loved his hair on the 3rd season of Rosewell.

On June the 5th for those that have the Sci-Fi channel, they are going to show 8 episodes from the first season on Roswell, so those that haven't gotten to see it (like me, I've seen maybe 6 episodes if that) can see it from the start then. ;)

you will like the episodes from season 1.
michael is so cocky in the first season and always fights with maria. it's so funny.

Late in 2004, I started watching Roswell on Sci-Fi and caught the last 4 episodes of the show (with Adam in them). I was all excited because I thought they'd start all over with season one...but they didn't.

So, I bought seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. It was some kind of holiday (can't remember which one) and I had some extra days off. I watched both seasons almost nonstop over those days. :eek: I can't believe I did that. It took forever for season 3 to be released but I did the same thing when I got it.

I just loved his character Michael so I was excited to see he was going to be on Miami. I just wish they would show more of him. I loved when he was at the beach with Delko. I'm pretty sure that's the most we got to see of Dan Cooper all season. I even made a banner from it. It's grainy but I did that on purpose.

dan.jpg

If anyone wants to use it, feel free. :)

ETA: Don't wanna spoil it for you Thumpy so here goes:

Episode 9 called "Heat Wave" has things heating up for Michael and Maria. They sorta go on a "gotta have sex" spree. It's like the heat wave shot up more than just the thermometers.

Oh, I love him! :lol: he always seems to "let things slip"

inge said:
you will like the episodes from season 1.
michael is so cocky in the first season and always fights with maria. it's so funny.

I look forward to seeing them. ;) The few I've seen were all from the middle of S3, I think...didn't see how the series ended or or started or anything.

1CSIMfan...thanks so much for using the spoiler code. :) Very kind of you. Nice 'Skeletons' banner too.

What sci-fi has been doing lately is they show several episodes of different series each day: One day it might be Roswell, next day it'll be Battlestar Gallactica or something. So I have to keep my eye on the schedule to see what days Roswell airs.

Speaking of Skeletons...I love that part at the beginning:

*Delko talking to the two girls*

Cooper *looking slightly in awe*: Man...Delko!

Eric: Ladies...this is DC, we work together.

*girls wave at Cooper*

Cooper: Hey...*looks like he wants to say more, but stops*

Delko: Give him a second, he'll get up to two syllables.

Cooper: *clears throat* Good seats!

:lol: He was so adorable in that scene.

:lol: That's my favorite scene from that episode!

God bless the person who wrote that scene. I want to hug them.

:lol: It is a great scene isn't it?

And I also love the part a bit later when H says, "Big volleyball fans I take it?" and Delko replies, "It's 'Casper's' day off, I figured he could use the sun."

I remember thinking at the time that there's nothing wrong with being pale. But then again I'd think that since I cannot tan, no matter what I try I cannot tan. :lol:

like most of yall I never watched Roswell so the only thing I've seen Brendan in pre-CSI would be Biker Boyz ;)

^^Ah...I want to see 'Biker Boyz', especially after I saw screencaps for it, lol. ;)

One of his older movies, 'Christina's House' is going to be on The Movie channel late Sunday night, so I'll be able to catch that one. :D

Heat Wave is a great Roswell episode, one of my favorites in fact ;) And when I bought the DVD's, I just couldn't stop watching them either. The episodes were far better than I had first thought :eek:

I am so glad I wasn't the only one who couldn't stop watching them either. :lol:

ThumpyG42, you are gonna love season 1. :devil:

Back