Borat

LMAO! yes hehehe.

It's clever really, being non-pc in an acceptable way. I think that's why it's so popular

I think so to. He says a lot of things that other people think but would never, ever say. His boldness & bluntness makes him hilarious. I also like how he uses the word sexy,

"I want to buy a sexy car."
"I want to have a sexy time with her"

Pretty much anything that comes out of his mouth is priceless.

ROFL! yes, hehehe . This is a running joke between me and my husband, I say to him "here's your sexy dinner" (in the accent) and other stupid stuff.

Sad I know, but it makes us laugh

Haha nice. These days I tend to say his line of, "great success!" a lot. Many people don't understand the humour of that line but I find it amusing. I think it's the way he uses it like in that time when he said it when somebody told him the office had lighting :lol:.

:lol: Borat is so funny today he came out in Live with Regis and Kelly. Regis was showing him around NY and they holding hands in the street :lol: I really want to see this movie I think it came out already here in Cali.

I finally caught Borat on Regis & I was thisclose to wetting myself from laughing. Some of the best moments was when he started dancing & when he began singing :lol:. However, the funniest thing he said was, " He [George W. Bush] is not as strong as his dad, Babara Bush!" :lol: Oh, and the final scene in the hotdog store was priceless.

"What part of dog is it from? Leg or neck?"

:lol: There is nobody funnier then Borat. He's a legend.

I just saw Borat yesterday and my new saying is "So are you saying my wife is dead...HIGH FIVE" i've been trying to high five everyone lol. That part where they were running though the place naken was desterbing :lol: plus "She's AGAINST crulety to animals hahahah" that was so halarious and then you see the bears head in the frige.

csikicksurass said:
I just saw Borat yesterday and my new saying is "So are you saying my wife is dead...HIGH FIVE" i've been trying to high five everyone lol.

Me too! :lol: Everyone I know who's seen it now does that.

"HIGH FIVE!"

Lmao. Borat was an unbelievably funny movie. My favourite scene would have to be when he gets out of the bath and sees his producer with the Bay Watch magazine. It was digusting, but I was almost on the floor laughing. Also, the scene where Borat thinks the people they're staying with have transformed into cockroaches and tries to pay them is really funny. That whole film had me cracking up throughout the whole thing.

"My name Borat. I like you. I like sex. Is nice!"

:lol:

I want SO BADLY to see this film, I might go on Saturday afternoon. I'm so excited about seeing it, I love Borat.

My friends and I have been quoting one scene all week, I can't say which one because it's HIDEOUSLY inappropriate. But really funny nonetheless. All I can quote is "You'll never geeeeeeeet this! You'll never geeeeeeeet this!!!!"

Finally! I found the "Borat" thread! I finally watched Borat a few weeks ago with my older brother and I have to say; I love it! Really crude humor, but still funny. Almost everything he says is funny. Rude, but still funny. Gotta say though... the scene where he and that big guy, running around naked? I nearly puked! :lol:

I watched the movie with my older brother too! :lol:..*He* wanted to watch it..It was nice,I honestly laughed a lot with the movie what was in it but there were parts that wasn't so much fun and interesting to watch! ;)..

Saw it in the theater and once again last week. In the theater I felt weird because at times I was the only one laughing but whatever. The movie is hilarious, and by watching it a second time you pick up things you missed the first.

Back