Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNTIL EVERYTHING IS SORTED OUT AMONGST THE MODS, THIS IS GOING TO BE ALL SPOILER BLOCKS AND I'M TAKING OUT THE DIALOGUE>

2x17 Spoilers!!!

Don't have a title yet for this baby, but here's what I DO have:

In short: It's time to go after the Catholic Church. Unfortunately, a natural disaster has torn up a Catholic Church's graveyard, and Bones has been brought in to identify people, make sure everyone is there, and compare records so everyone can be reburied. Everything is going fine until they find a body that's been there a lot shorter than most the inhabitants (last person buried there was 50 years ago). This body has only been here five years, and was buried in an unmarked area. This puts the little church under a microscope. Father Donlan has been with the church for many years, and his understudy, so to speak, is Father Matt, a man in his late 20's. Father Donlan usually ends up with "troubled" priests, in his words, to come study under him. This one, Father Matt, is heavily involved with the community, trying to organize singles dances, bring up a wrestling team and the likes. Poor Father Matt has also been ill for quite a while, but he's trying to get better. His humor amuses Bones. Angela puts together a face for the murder victim. There are flecks of silver in his head, and it looks like his bones have deteriorated from poison. When Father Donlan, and Lorraine, a woman who has worked for the church for 20 years, see the picture, they can't identify the deceased. Father Matt, who has only been with the church a short while, suggests showing the congregation. At mass, a young man recognizes the face once a beard is put on it. That's Father McCourt who left 5 years ago. Father Matt came in to replace him. Ouch. Now, we get into the nitty gritty of the case, where we found out that it was implicated that Father McCourt was having an inappropriate relationship with an altar boy, James. Booth and Brennan question the boy...
I won't spoil the end, so that's as far as I'll go with the case.

In other news: Booth is seeing Wyatt, the psychologist, again. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be helping him, but Wyatt is starting to draw some conclusions about Booth and Brennan's relationship which seem to startle Booth. Later, Bones asks to come along to one of Booth's therapy sessions, which is quite amusing. At one point, later in the script, Bones and Booth are arguing in front of Lorraine, the woman who works at the church.Probably the funniest moment I've read! In other news, Angela and Hodgins spend their lunch break in the Egyptian room enjoying some exploration of their own making. And, Angela is given a BIG decision to make this episode. One so big, Bones reccomends Booth's psychologist to help with the decision. Also, no mention of Sully in the pages I have. So, Bones' boyfriend may be gone. Whether he's dead, or he realized the sparks between Booth and Brennan, or he just plain fell off the face of the planet, I don't know. If I find out, I'll tell you guys.... Maybe...

WillowsWannaBe, we have a Spoiler warning on this thread so I can put up spoilers without a spoiler tag. Another mod set that up for us, so I didn't think I was doing anything wrong.

I always thought the "Spoiler" titles were done so that if the ep is airing in the U.S. that night, People could talk about it at the time without worry, but anything of a future nature (ie haven't aired at all) went into spoiler tags.

*Waits to find out* :D

Even though the title says Spoilers, some people who haven't seen an episode might want to talk about previous episodes or the characters without knowing what is coming up. That is where the spoiler code comes in. Otherwise, there would have to be two or more threads for every television show.

2x17 sounds like an awesome episode! I'm really looking forward to it! It sounds quite funny, acctually. Does anyone know the air date?

Oh my gosh, I got season one on DVD and I just got around to watching the 'Two Bodies in the Lab' commentary a couple of nights ago. That was possibly the funniest thing I've seen on that show. They were so funny!

Regarding the spoilers, myself and WillowsWannaBe think it would best that (from now on) the spoiler code is not needed for episodes that have aired that evening, however any future episodes (i.e. the week after and onwards) will need to be in spoiler code. We think this is the best route for all concerned as you will not be restricted discussing that evening’s episodes and if anyone wishes to know what is going to happen in upcoming episodes you'll have the choice. :)

If anyone has any questions or quires please feel free to PM either of us. ;)

Okay, I have to say - I listened to the commentary on Two Bodies in the Lab, and you guys were right about it being hilarious!

David and Emily are just great together and the whole discussion about the chemistry between the characters and David suggesting they should just push each other against the wall and go at it. ROFLMAO

And I loved how in the final scene, where Brennan sits next to Booth in the hospital, how she wanted to actually sit on the bed with him. AWWW.

^^ I just listened to that yesterday too! I was laughing the whole way and it's really sweet how David and Emily want Booth and Brennan to get together as much as the fans do!

When do you think we're actually going to have them take their relationship to the next level? And how do you think it'll happen?

I,too, absolutely loved the commentary. I laughed so hard through the entire thing. People in the room were telling me to shut up (I was watching it on a portable DVD player and they were watching the regular TV) because they couldn't hear their show. But when David suggested pushing her up against a wall and going at it I laughed so hard. Those two are just hilarious.

As for what will happen when they do get together I have no idea. But I think it will be funny to watch. I just wonder how Angela will react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back