Blue Bloods

Yeah, the Blue Templar storyline. I completely forgot about that. Frank & Danny ended up investigating that covertly and found out which dirty cops were responsible for Joe's death. A handful of guys lost their jobs and went to jail.

Yeah, the Blue Templar storyline. I completely forgot about that. Frank & Danny ended up investigating that covertly and found out which dirty cops were responsible for Joe's death. A handful of guys lost their jobs and went to jail.

That they did. I know I have mixed emotions about how that played out. Once Jamie told them it was like he was done until the raid. I don't know if its because it (1) Felt like he was to close, especially after Sonny cut his brake line. (2) That there was nothing more to do and he felt like he took it as far as he could.

Sonny whimped out the chicken!!!

Bought the first 2 seasons. I am so glad I gave the show a chance. Strong storylines, great banter. Love Jamie.

I've just watched season 1. And fortunately, they go one with season 2. I've seen some amazing episodes. Episode 9 en 22 were my favorites.

I actually got a friend of mine into the show... My favorite eps.... hmmm can't say I have a favorite they all just stand just as good as the next.

Blue Bloods episode 19 season 1: Model Behavior

The family dinner where they discuss the issue of the priest and everyone has an opinion Danny "this stinks":lol: Niki "this isn't fair"and on and on Frank goes the bishop "will do the right thing"

As always great episode, all the cast are great:bolian:

Indeed. And Frank's phrase was amazing:
"Everything has a cost, even the truth. But the reward for the truth is a clear eye and a clear conscience.'

Oh I know... love the episode earlier this season where Nicki wants to go to a college party and her mom is having a fit. They are all sitting around the table when the discussion of sex comes up. And everyone just gets grossed out and Frank is like apple pie... I laughed so hard on that one! Forget what ep it is. But Frank like surrounds the party with cops while she is there.

TRAGEDY STRIKES FOR RANDOM PEOPLE IN NEW YORK AND DANNY MUST FIND OUT WHAT CONNECTS THEM, ON "BLUE BLOODS," FRIDAY, MARCH 15

"No Regrets" — When the same tragedy occurs to people who don't appear connected, Danny must find what they have in common and who is responsible. Meanwhile, Frank helps an old friend come to terms with his alcoholism, on BLUE BLOODS, Friday, March 15 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Tom Selleck (Frank Reagan)
Donnie Wahlberg (Danny Reagan)
Bridget Moynahan (Erin Reagan-Boyle)
Will Estes (Jamie Reagan)
Len Cariou (Henry Reagan)
Amy Carlson (Linda Reagan)
Sami Gayle (Nicky Reagan-Boyle)

RECURRING CAST:
Tony Terraciano (Jack Reagan)
Andrew Terraciano (Sean Reagan)
Gregory Jbara (DCPI Garrett Moore)
Robert Clohessy (Sgt. Gormley)
Abigail Hawk (Detective Abigail Baker)
Sebastian Sozzi (Vinny Cruz)

GUEST CAST:
Marisa Ramirez (Det. Maria Baez)
Brian Kerwin (Pete Seabrook)
Beth Chamberlin (Amy Seabrook)
Boris McGiver (Trevor Holt)
Lucas Papaelias (Kenneth)
Liam Campora (Kyle)
Raul Castillo (Raul)
Elena Goode (Vicky)
Sondra James (Retiree Lady)
Kay Copeland (Rich Girl)
Chris Werkmeister (Customer)
Jenna Gavigan (Tess)
Elizabeth Norment (Gail Holt)
Jenny Fellner (Tourist Woman)
Matthew Mickelson (Tourist Husband)
Usman Ally (Vendor)
Robert Montano (Tommy Vasquez)

WRITTEN BY: Dan Truly
DIRECTED BY: Dave Barrett

Jennifer Esposito, still angry at network, works on new show about the trials of celiac disease

Should be a new episodes this Friday. If it is the title is called "Loss of Faith". Hope to see more Jamie action!!!

Next week, Speedslady; no episode tonight due to NCAA tournament basketball.
blobbasketballkaos.gif

DANNY INVESTIGATES THE DEATH OF A WOMAN WHO KEPT A SECRET FROM HER FAMILY ABOUT AN INTERFAITH RELATIONSHIP, ON "BLUE BLOODS," FRIDAY, APRIL 5

"Loss of Faith" — When a devoutly religious young woman is found murdered in a cemetery, Danny questions her family who is shocked to learn that she had a secret relationship, on BLUE BLOODS, Friday, April 5 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

RECURRING CAST:
Nick Turturro (Sgt. Renzulli)
Sebastian Sozzi (Vinny Cruz)

GUEST CAST:
Emily Dann (Kathleen D'Amato)
Peter Onorati (Vince D'Amato)
Lenny Platt (Joe Ferraro)
Sophia Rokhlin (Helen Korth)
Nasser Faris (Imam Jadid)
John Rue (Chief of D's Ed Hines)
Victor Slezak (Chief of Intel)
Joshua Cameron (Salem Haddad)
Ak Sioud (Mustafa Haddad)
Michael Elian (Barista)
Joe Starr (Bill)
Jennifer Restivo (M.E. Laura Trent)
Adam Monley (Gold Shield Cop)
Mike Houston (Off Duty #2)
Rafael Benoit (Pablo Mendoza)

WRITTEN BY: Seth Pearlman
DIRECTED BY: James Whitmore, Jr.

I know its been rough, thankfully I've been breaking out the dvds. :thumbsup:

I did see that it got picked up for a S4. Glad of that now I'm waiting on two more *fingers crossed*

I'd love to see some more Jamie, and like for them to start exploring Nicki decision in going into the family buisness, haven't really heard much on that. I liked to see her go that route. First female officer from the Reagan clan you know thats going to stress the family out... :lol:

Loved Friday episode. It had everything! And everyone!!! Yay Jamieness!! Loved how they brought Renzulli back, and showed us Jamie and Cruz working together. Loved the split storyline, now that's what I'm talking about. :D

Sorry wish I could help mulder42... :(

DANNY AND LINDA FIGHT WHEN SHE PREVENTS HIM FROM QUESTIONING A WITNESS UNTIL AFTER SURGERY AND THE WITNESS DIES DURING THE PROCEDURE, ON "BLUE BLOODS," FRIDAY, APRIL 12

4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249.png

"Ends and Means" — When two Wall Street brokers are killed in drug deals, Danny looks to question a wounded accomplice at the hospital but he is stopped by Linda, who wont let Danny see him until after surgery. But when the accomplice dies during the procedure, Danny and Linda battle over the judgment call, on BLUE BLOODS, Friday, April 12 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Danny vs. Linda – who made the right workplace judgment call? #BlueBloods 4/12 10 pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/10vuuYZ

SERIES REGULARS:

RECURRING CAST:

GUEST CAST:
Amy Morton (Amanda Harris)
Adrienne Warren (Rachel Manning)
Samantha Buck (Sheri Dean)
Gregory Keith Lay (Christopher Dean)
Dana Ashbrook (Tommy Banks)
Bhavash Patel (Jared Mehra)
Josh Banks (Russell Wilson)
Jeff Kim (Billy Chin)
Liam Joseph Wright (Ethan Bonniello)
Joseph Riccobene (Larry Bonniello)
Stewart Steinberg (Salvatore Bonniello)
Declan Mulvey (Uniform #1)
Alicia Harding (Nurse)
Brian Roland (Richard)
Steve Hamm (Uniform #2)
Benton Greene (Uniform #3)
Anthony J. Gallo (Superintendant)
Ana Berry (TV Reporter)
Philip Hoffman (Attorney)
Caroline Grossman (Janie)

WRITTEN BY: Ian Biederman
DIRECTED BY: John Polson

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/CBSBlueBloods
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BlueBloods_CBS
CBS Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/CBSTweet

Talent on Twitter:
Donnie Wahlberg @DonnieWahlberg
Amy Carlson @TheAmyCarlson
Sami Gayle @Gayletweets8

DANNY FINDS A DISORIENTED MAN IN A PARK COVERED IN HIS GIRLFRIEND'S BLOOD AND UNABLE TO REMEMBER HOW HE GOT THERE, ON "BLUE BLOODS," FRIDAY, APRIL 26

"Devil’s Breath" — When Danny finds a disoriented man in a park covered in his girlfriend's blood, he finds it hard to believe that the man has no recollection of the night's events until they find a strong narcotic in his bloodstream. Meanwhile, Jamie gets into trouble when he helps an off-duty officer cover up his intoxication after he apprehended an armed robber, on BLUE BLOODS, Friday, April 26 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: What does Danny do when he finds a disoriented man in a park covered in blood? #BlueBloods 4/26 10 pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/11PQK2w

SERIES REGULARS:

RECURRING CAST:

GUEST CAST:
Zack Robidas (Grasso)
Peter Hourihan (Parker)
Grant Monohon (Steve Nathan)
Brian J. Smith (Robert Carter)
Robert Kirk (Lt. Vance)
Meg Gibson (Pender)
Briana Marin (Luisa Salazar)
Penny McNamee (Marie Grasso)
Charlotte Sullivan (Jennifer)
Joe Adams (Robert Young)
Seth Barrish (Alex Lawlor)
Stephen Niese (Sneed)
William Abadie (Alex)
Andrea Cirie (Miriam Katz)
Ellie Pettit (Rebecca)
Gianmarco Soresi (Reporter #1)
Esther David (Reporter #2)
Kate Eastman (Pregnant Woman)
Joseph Mancuso (Husband)
Sam Yim (Cashier)
Nnamudi Amobi (Uniform)
Catherine Chadwick (Judge Keller)

WRITTEN BY: Siobhan Byrne O'Connor
DIRECTED BY: Alex Chapple

DANNY IS EMOTIONAL AFTER HE FAILS TO KEEP HIS PROMISE TO PROTECT SOMEONE AND THE REAGANS SUFFER A LOSS DUE TO A HOUSING PROJECT GANG, ON "BLUE BLOODS," FRIDAY, MAY 3

Joanna Gleason Guest Stars as Grace Newhouse, a Public Advocate, And Kamar de los Reyes Guest Stars as Santana, the Gang Leader

"The Bitter End" – When a young woman commits suicide, Danny is emotional since he promised to help her when her parents were taken from her. Meanwhile, the Reagans suffer a loss due to the project gangs, on BLUE BLOODS, Friday, May 3 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Joanna Gleason guest stars as Grace Newhouse, a public advocate, and Kamar de los Reyes guest stars as Santana, the Gang Leader

CHEAT TWEET: Danny takes on gang violence & The Reagans suffer a loss - #BlueBloods 5/3 10 pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/12CJkAl

SERIES REGULARS:
Bridget Moynahan (Erin Reagan)

RECURRING CAST: