Bitten, midnight &Top's Excellent Adventure (Lt. Dan Band!)

Re: Bitten, midnight &Top's Excellent Adventure (Lt. Dan Ban

Dammit! Do you know I was actually thinking about bringing the CD in today! I swear it, I was. Okay, Monday. Monday. Monday.

Someone remind me! :eek:

I need a Horatio/Moe update! How is my favorite ship doing?

I'm afraid Horatio has a new friend:

Valeria1.gif

Oh my God, that picture is too adorable! She has such big eyes! And so much hair, wow!

Horatio is cheating on Moe with like, the cutest baby ever! Awwwwww.... :D

We call her Alfalfa, cause a strand of her hair is always sticking up. And she loves making faces at Horatio (bless digital cameras). Mostly she spends most of her time trying to eat him.

Moe actually set up a nest in one of our light fixtures outside. My mom loves birds, so she's overjoyed. She talks to him and everything. Her life is sad.

I see the hairs sticking up! She's so cute. :D Have you turned Horatio over to her then?

Aw, Moe is your new tenant! That's so cute! Do you guys feed him and stuff?

Pff, if she thinks I'm gonna give him to her she's sadly mistaken. She can borrow him when she visits, but that's it. MY penguin!

My mom set up a bird feeder in the backyard, but Moe is actually in the balcony in the front of the house. When he's hungry he flies out and gets food. He's smart, too; so he won't get burned when we turn the lights on he somehow managed to break the lightbulb.

:lol: That's your Horatio. :D

Aw, Moe broke the lightbulb! He's funny--he chose his home. Will he come near you guys yet or is he still scared?

Back