Bitten, midnight &Top's Excellent Adventure (Lt. Dan Band!)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Once upon a time there were three gals who happened to be big Gary Sinise fans.

At the age of 11, BittenbytheWolfe memorized every line Gary had as Lt. Dan in Forrest Gump. She would recite the lines at family parties for whatever relative that would listen. Given that Lt. Dan's favorite words were of the four-letter variety, this did not go over well.

midnight_tiptoes celebrated her eighteenth birthday with a drunken jaunt to Mexico. In one of her only sober moments, she brazenly walked into a tattoo parlor and demanded that the owner tattoo a picture of Gary on her backside. After eight hours in the chair, midnight left the parlor fiftenn hundred dollars poorer and one Sinise richer.

Top41 saw her dream purchase on eBay: a pair of Gary Sinise's underwear (or so the seller, Sketchball007, claimed). But, being a poor, unemployed English and creative writing major, she had no choice but to sell her body on the mean streets of the big city to win the auction (for a reasonable $38, 250).

One day these three Gary fans found themselves at Talk CSI together. There was a little tension at first, when midnight realized Top was the one who beat out her bid for Sinise's underwear by thirty seven cents, and when Bitten bested the other girls in a "Who Loves Gary Best" contest (the winning claim is best not repeated here. Let's just say it has something to do with the divinity of Gary's used mouthwash).

But soon the gals put aside their differences and formed the Church of Sinise. Services are held Wednesday nights following CSI: New York and often last well into Thursday. Rituals usually involve male models who stand in for Gary, various essential oils, and copious amounts of alcohol.

Where is this story going, you might ask? Well, one day it was announced that The Lt. Dan Band, Gary Sinise's very own band, was coming to Chicago for a benefit concert. What are three devotees of the Church of Sinise to do?

Together the gals borrowed, begged and stole the cash to be able to go see the man himself! Next Saturday (June 11th) is the big date! Will Bitten impress Gary with her encyclopediac knowledge of his films? :eek: Will midnight show him her tattoo? :eek: Will Top get him to sign the hard-won underwear? :devil: Stay tuned!

*100% pure parody, except for the fact that we're going to the concert. ;)

Any other Lt. Dan Band fans here? Anyone else seen them in concert or on TV? Post your stories, and we'll share ours next week! :D

2. Wiggles

Wiggles Police Officer

well i want details!!!

Not that i need to tell you all have fun and remember the details! :lol:

3. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

:lol: Interesting Parody Top41! :lol:

I wish the band was going to come here but no. :D

4. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Hell, I wish I could join y'all but gettin together the $$$ for tickets would be impossible now. Mebbe next time they're in town.

5. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

It would be a blast. I can't wait to hear all of the details.

TOP, you know that parody was hillarious, for a split second I could almost imagine the three stories actually being true! espcially, midnight's tattoo of Gary.

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Bitten, midnight &Top's Excellent Adventure (Lt. Dan Ban

Okay, why is MY story realistic? Damn this reputation!

You guys better start collecting bail money. I get the feeling we're gonna need it.

7. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

If we run into Gary we really ought to ask him if he's free Wednesday nights.

8. GreenCourage

GreenCourage Coroner

You girls are sooooo LUCKY!

Can I send one of you a pair of my panties to throw on stage for me??

and take PICTURES!

oh.. Yeah... and make a sigh that says, "GARY! GO TO THE GARY SINESE THREAD AT TALK.CSIFILES.COM!!!" and then write please under it. :lol:

9. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Maaaaan, I am green, green(!) with envy :(

Wot? Those aren't "real" stories? :devil: And here I am thinking of tattooing GAS on my a$$.

Details and pictures please!

10. SmooveG

SmooveG Hit and Run

I never knew there was such a high profit margin in the fake celebrity underwear auction business. Maybe I can retire on the Eddie Cahill jock strap I found in the gym locker room. Complete with DNA sample. Anyone interested?

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Bail money is a must. And possibly legal fees as well. By the end of this weekend, we all might have rap sheets. :lol:

SmooveG, what's with this "fake" insinuation? My Gary underwear is the Real Deal--Sketchball007 even included a certificate of authenticity! :p

Has anyone else seen the Lt. Dan Band in concert? I caught them in February at Joe's Bar and I thought they were awesome. They have four different vocalists, all of whom are very talented and unique. Gary plays bass and damn if he doesn't look like the hottest thing ever playing it!!! :D

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Oh my God!!! Top41, this was such a giggler. I loved it!

13. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Jeezum crow, ain't that the truth! I caught a bit of the PBS special last Sunday and he just looked so into it. *Sigh* A man and his instrument, it's a beautiful thing.

What?! That wasn't meant to be dirty!

14. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I better buy 5 extra memory cards for my camera.

15. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Uh-huh. Suuuuure it wasn't. :devil: