Birthday Wishes To LV Stars #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, January 14, is the birthday of Faye Dunaway, guest star of season 6 episode "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang." I realize the rules set up in this thread by Destiny calls for regular or recurring stars, and that Ms Dunaway was only in the one episode, but I figured a star of this magnitude should be mentioned. She won an Oscar for Network and was nominated for Bonnie & Clyde and Chinatown. She has also won three Golden Globes, an Emmy for a Columbo episode, and a couple of Razzie Awards (but she might not want to talk about those).

Happy birthday, Faye. If you are lurking out there, you surely can find better things to do on your birthday. But welcome to the board. Sign in and say hello. Have a great day.

For sure she was one of the best guest stars ever in CSI history, a great epsiode due to her great acting, she was charming & delightful ;) thank's Dynamo for listing her..HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAYE 67 years old.. and the best is yet to come

KISS KISS BYE BYE
;)

I't a little bit early in the morning (9:00 in the Netherlands) but I didn't want to be late.
so....
Happy b-day William Petersen!
(Or like we say it here in the Netherlands: Hartelijk Gefeliciteerd!)

gefeliciteerd.gif
Happy birthday Billy
d020.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO BILLYY!!! :D Awh, it makes me so happy to see he's not getting older over the yearss! He's just getting younger, if you ask my opinion! Happy happy birthday, I hope it will be a great day, I'll sing for you when I'm watching CSI here in holland this evening! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back