Birthday Wishes To LV Stars #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope i'm not that late...

Belated Happy Birthday Louise!!! <3<3<3

i didn't know that Jerry has the same birthday as mine, cool!! ;)

Happy birthday today, September 21, to Jerry Bruckheimer, head honcho, big boss man, TPTB, executive producer of the three CSI series, Cold Case, Without a Trace, Close to Home, The Amazing Race, new series Justice, some movies about pirates in the Carribean, and much more. Turning 61 and still going strong.

Mr. B, best wishes on your special day. If you are lurking out there, please sign in and say hello.

Happy birthday today, September 30, to Teal Redmann, the second actress to play Ellie Brass. She appeared in "Hollywood Brass" and "Way To Go." If you are reading this, Teal, have a great day.

ETA: Almost 17 hours later and no replies. Don't confuse the acress with her role. Just because Ellie treats her dad bad does not mean we should hate Teal. Someone else please wish her a happy belated birthday.

November birthdays

David Berman 11-01
Robert David Hall 11-09
Marg Helgenberger 11-16

Happy Birthday today, November 1, to David Berman, a.k.a. David Phillips, and researcher for the show. Best wishes from one David to another.

How could yesterday have passed without anyone wishing Robert David Hall, a.k.a. Doctor Al Robbins, a happy birthday. My memory is really getting bad.

Our apalogies, Doc. Hope you had a great day. If you are lurking, please sign in and say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back