Best Season of CSI: Miami

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by calleighspeedle, May 21, 2009.

1. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Yikes, how did I miss this thread?

ANYTHING but Season 4 was a "good" season in my book. Don't get me wrong, I love the lab's new look, and I thought Ryan got some good stories, but...there was just SO MUCH HORROR. Although I grew to like her more, I couldn't stand Natalia at first. Especially with those outfits they put her in. Who told them that the lab needed BOOOOOOBS? We're solving crimes here, not comparing racks!

Calleigh was a robot. Alsfksdklfsl! I understood that she was affected by Hagen's suicide and all that, but it's like she lost herself in the grieving process.

Horatio and Marisol...um, yeah, no thanks. Marisol was gorgeous to look at, interesting to meet and learn about with regards to cancer and marijuana, but that relationship squicked me out.

I really disliked the Eric/Natalia story, but I hated that stupid Eric/Natalia/Ryan love triangle even more. I don't care if it only lasted one episode, it was HIDEOUS. And as much as I didn't like E/N, I would've preferred that they stayed together over Eric's "cleared for landing" comment. I wanted to smack him for it. Stupid, immature Eric. It's like he lost part of his brain that season.

Oh, wait, this is "Best" season of CSI:Miami, not worst. I guess I better answer the original question.

I can't pick just one! My favorites are seasons 2, 5, 6 and 7. I really liked 1 and 3. And obviously, I hated 4.

2. proteinaddict14

proteinaddict14 Civilian

Season 7 because thats when the writers started to improve the show, also liked the old H returning

3. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

For the earlier seasons I would have to say season 2 was the best. The later seasons I would have to say the 7th season has been the best. The overall storylines were much better and the characters were stronger. The only criticism of the 7th season was Calleigh and Eric love storyline apart from that it's been the best of the later seasons.

4. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

i loved the 1st season the best it's just that much more fun