Best CSI episode ever..

You only like LTSB because Grissom infects Greg's foot with mildew! lol :D

Naw, not only because of that. It's funny, I'll admit... but I also love the scene with Nick and Warrick. You know, where Nick yells 'You can not be serious!' and Warrick responds with 'Hey, John Mackenro, where's the game?'
(I'm sure I wrote the name wrong... >_<;;)

I also like 'Gentle, gentle' very much, and 'Let the Seller Beware'... :'3
It's so funny in the ep. "Let the seller beware" when Greg speaks norwegian! he was pretty good at it actually! :)
I laughed so hard when I heard it, cus it always sounds a bit weird when foreign people try to speak norwegian! :lol:
But Greg did a really good job! I know it's hard to learn norwegian cus we have such weird pronounciations! :lol:

i dont know about best, but in night at the movies, when nick sara and warrick are all sitting watching the video. when they show the a back shot of them you can see Warrick has his hand on Sara's leg.

Posted by Sillie:
Naw, not only because of that. It's funny, I'll admit... but I also love the scene with Nick and Warrick. You know, where Nick yells 'You can not be serious!' and Warrick responds with 'Hey, John Mackenro, where's the game?'
(I'm sure I wrote the name wrong... >_<;;)

Earlier in that same ep, there's a part by the pool (after Nick takes off his shirt... sigh...) where Nick's complaining that sara gets to work solo, and he never gets to and...:
NICK: I mean, I don't get it. She's not even slated to work. She comes in on
her day off and she gets to work solo.

WARRICK: You still harping on the solo thing? You know every time you work
with me you learn something.

(NICK starts to laugh.)

NICK: Is that right?

(Without looking up, WARRICK responds back.)

WARRICK: Yes.

I love that one- they're both smiling and sexy; yummy!

It's from episode 3, Let The Seller Beware. Yes, Nick takes off his shirt and dives into the pool to check it for evidence. He's even sexier when he's wet... arg.

that episode? i cant believe i got it on DVD but havent seen nickypooes get wet! ill be watching that tonight.. ;)

..my mum said a weird thing..she said OMG! hes SEXY!!!the eyes and thatc hair!! and started to fan herself...she was talking about george eads but its weird cos i say the same thing too... :eek:

Clearly your mom has good taste... I can't believe she missed out on the smile though; that's what seals the deal!

when the boys were doing that gun trick with the bambo. they do a back shot of Nick, Sara, and Warrick. And since it was not in the script for Warrick to place his hand on Sara. It leads be to believe he just did it anyway.

It's difficult to choose a favorite after four years of episodes, but if you twist my arm I'd have to say Butterflied. It was so 'un-CSI' like, and also the episode that revealed the most about Grissom, especially his emotional involvement with Sara.

It's easier to pick a favorite/season...so here goes:

Season 1: Sex, Lies and Larvae. (Loved the warmth between Sara and Grissom, and it was the first serious look at their relationship.)

Season 2: *difficult!!!* Anatomy of a Lye for the same reason as SL&L

Season 3: The Accused is Entitled - Hands down! CSI should do more courtroom episodes. That part of the job is seriously neglected.

I'd also like to say my favourites per season.

Season 1 = Unfriendly Skies, Gentle Gentle and Sounds of Silence
Season 2 = Alter Boys, The Finger, Stalker and Cross-Jurisdictions.
Season 3 = The Accused is Entitled, Snuff, Lady Heather's Box and Play With Fire.
Season 4 = (I have only seen the first 10 episodes) Invisible Evidence, Jackpot, After the Show and Coming of Rage.

From Season 1 my favorite is "Boom". Mostly because Nick is a suspect in a murder.

Season 2 it would be "Ellie".

Season 3 would be " Last laugh".

Season 4, not sure of the name of it but Nick tells Grissom he doesn't want the promotion after all.

Back