Best Character

Danny and Don I love my kinkapoodles so much besides the obvious perv factor they are really strong unique characters : :D

:lol: I think it's pretty obvious who are topping the polls here. :devil: I'm really tempted to say something else, but I think I'll keep it to myself, heh.

I think it's pretty obvious who are topping the polls here. I'm really tempted to say something else, but I think I'll keep it to myself, heh.

Kimmy you can't just leave it hanging in the air like that and keep your thoughts to yourself SHARING IS CARING so go ahead and share.

althea said:
I think it's pretty obvious who are topping the polls here. I'm really tempted to say something else, but I think I'll keep it to myself, heh.

Kimmy you can't just leave it hanging in the air like that and keep your thoughts to yourself SHARING IS CARING so go ahead and share.

She's basically wanting to say that people are voting for Danny and Flack, to prove to the writers that these two need to get laid. Now.

But I could be totally wrong. :p

^^ mmm interesting concept I wasn't even thinking that this poll could influence TPTB I WANT TO VOTE AGAIN and again and again and again... :lol:

:lol: Technically, even if TPTB reads this thread, they don't need any input from us on the issue. After all, they've been giving Danny/Flack to us since the pilot episode of the show. :devil:

Whoa, Danny and Flack are head to head.

I voted for Flack. He's the major comic relief of the show. He's capable of pulling off dead serious lines and situations with juuuuust the right amount of humor added in.

And I'd pick Peyton over Lindsey anytime. :lol:

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: Head to head? That speaks for itself, really. :devil: chaostheory08, you are on a roll today with the puns! :devil:

Kimmychu said:
^ :lol: :lol: :lol: Head to head? That speaks for itself, really. :devil: chaostheory08, you are on a roll today with the puns! :devil:

I didn't mean it in a pervy way..... *pouts*

Okay, maybe I did. :devil: :lol: What can I say...... :D

Uhm... who do I choose? Danny, of course. He's the reason I started watching. :D Then Flack as a close second, Stella, and the rest of the cast (well, minus one). :lol:

Back