Best Character

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by calleighspeedle, Dec 22, 2007.

1. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

CSI NY is the only CSI show where I do actually like every single character in the entire cast, both main and secondary - but to differing degrees, of course. :)

Also, my fave characters have a tendency to be all tied up. Mac, Hawkes & Flack all tie for 1st place, with Mac having a slight edge. But since I could only vote for 2, I chose Mac/Hawkes, in this poll (I knew Don would have plenty of support! ;) )

Sid and Adam tie for 2nd place (and Adam wasn't on the list? :( ), Stella and Lindsay tie for 3rd, and Danny comes in at 4th. I really don't have a "place" for Peyton & Aiden, since they're no longer on the show, but I did enjoy both characters immensely, particularly Peyton, while they were current.

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I have to pick Don and Danny. Don tops that list with Danny under him. :devil: imagine that.

No Adam? :(

Honestly though, I like the entire cast of NY except for Lindsay.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Isn't Danny always under Don? :devil: ;)

Same here. Though I voted for Danny and Don, I love Stella and her fierce strength. I love Hawkes and his intelligence. Even though Mac infuriates me sometimes, I do think he's a wise and strong leader. I miss Aiden. Sid and Peyton are brilliant. And though Adam isn't on the list, I think he's phenomenal. I think Aiden was a great character with lots of potential. Lindsay is the only weak link in the group, poorly portrayed and developed. The show would be better off without her.

4. althea

althea Lab Technician

I am not at all surprised that Danny and Flack are tops but I'm really bummed out that poor Hawkes is getting so little love even less than Montana :rolleyes:

5. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Oh yes. Put Danny and Aiden together and you have riot!

6. andromina

andromina Hit and Run

I chose the wonderfull girls Stella and Lindsay. They are the best! Beautifull, smart and lovely and Linsday have so nice smile. Stella is still my favourite character in the show. Melina Kanakaredes is a fantastic actress I think.

7. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

For me Mac is always the best Karakter. He is so many-faceted. Time of hard investigators and then again compassionate boss.
    Also he can well lead one questioning. Even there he sometimes shows sympathy with the criminal. Gary Sinise plays mac also very persuasive.

8. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I voted Lindsay and Don. They are actually my two favorites, with Danny and Mac as followup.

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I voted for Don and Danny. It was difficult though, I would always have chosen Flack but if Adam had been in the poll he probably would have got my second vote. Also, I do love Sid, I could watch him on screen all day, so it was a close call deciding between him and Danny.

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Mac followed by Don, Danny, Sid, Adam (even though he's not on the list), Hawkes, Stella, Peyton, Lindsay, and Aiden in that order.

11. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

I'll go with the order of Lindsay, Mac, Danny, Stella, Flack, Hawkes, Sid, Aiden and Peyton. I'd never bet against the country-girl and the Marine. :D

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Yes, and he's more than happy to be there. :devil: He expects it. :p

I really don't have a favorites order after Don and Danny. They all have qualities I love except for Lindsay (annoying the crap out of me is not a quality I love :rolleyes:). She's not even on my list. :p Country girls don't stand a chance against city girls/guys and you never bet against a marine. ;)

13. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Well, hallelujuah, we agree on something! :D