beard or no beard for grissom ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
silly-woohoo.gif

Da Beard RULEZZZZZZZ !

I have to say 'with the beard'!!! He looks so much sexier with it - suits him wonderfully. Out of all the people I have ever seen with a beard, ever, it suits him the best! :D

ETA: looking at the results, it seems most people do prefer the beard! :lol:

I'm actually for both.
He looks great without the beard. He has such a baby face.
But with the beard, he still has his boyish charms... but, I don't know... somthing about that just looks... hot!

lmao.

And I agree. The dimple in the chin is absolutly adorable!

ThisxSadness said:
He looks great without the beard. He has such a baby face.
But with the beard, he still has his boyish charms... but, I don't know... somthing about that just looks... hot!

lmao.

And I agree. The dimple in the chin is absolutly adorable!
Personally, I never liked beards before, but with his he is, how can I say, sizzling!!! :devil: And we get to see the dimple too! :D

Oh, btw, if you want to see Da Beard, come and see us on his threads! :) We like new participants!

As said before, the beard is sooooo hot and makes him seem sophisticated and goes AWESOME with the glasses, it just seems right! But the dimples, ah! So cute! But I think in the end beard would triumph over dimples.

I have to admit, I wasn't too keen on the bread when it first appeared, but I really like him with it now. I couldn't imagine Grissom without it. It does make him look very good. Long live the beard. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back