BBQ - I'm Burnin' It!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Jun 30, 2006.

1. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I love chicken on the grill, plus hamburgers, steak, hotdogs, pork chops marinated in italian dressing. Sometimes I wrap a onion w/ lemon juice and salt in tin foil and place it in the coals...yummy. Corn is good also. Making myself hungry, may have to fire up the grill today!!! :D

2. Guest

Guest Guest

we had 2 barbi's over the weekend, jacket potatoes, chops, burgers, steak, chicken and sausages, bit of salad and pasta, and strawberries and cream for afters washed down with an ice cold can of miller, was too full to unpack any boxes after lol.
    why do parents alwways cook enough to feed the whole city?
    had really sore eyes though cos the smoke kept blowing in my face. should have smokeless barbis :D

3. jlinn

jlinn Hit and Run

MMMM!!! bbq's are the best thing since sliced white bread.LOL. here in the south we will bbq ANYTHING. I love steak, burgers, sausage, hotdogs, ribs and porkchops. another fav is to get the butcher to slice and cube a boston butt then marinate it in dales and wortishire sauce and grill, it is off the chain!!!

4. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I'm such an idiot... :lol: Its lime with the onion, not lemon.

5. allmaple

allmaple Judge

we barbeque anything in my house, but we have a few standards. the best whole chicken, recipe courtesy of jamie oliver. the best ribs ever. i could eat them every day. and just steaks on the weber with wood chips for smokey flavour. mmmmm, im salivating just thinking of it.
    fish is so good too. lately weve been doing salmon with maple syrup and grilled pineaplle. delicious!

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I love barbeques! I only eat the veggie burgers on it, but my folks also eat meat and stuff. :)

7. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

I love BBQs! Chicken most especially, but I also like pretty much anything grilled. Since I can't cook ( :( ), I either buy it or get it from our cook. :)

8. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

Pretty much every week I escape to my uncle's place (he lives across the street) and eat a delicious barbecue dinner. Hot dogs, steak, hamburgers, all topped off with my auntie's secret sauce. MMMM.