BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
though i'm a yankees fan, i'm shocked that red sox lost 2 in a row...but then again i still wouldn't count them out after seeing them come back from a 0-3 in the ALCS last year

All I want is to beat the Yankees!! :devil: Of course, we'd have to get through Chicago, which at this point even I have to admit is pretty much not going to happen.

BoSox all the way!! Of course, things are looking grim right now. But hey, I can go another year without winning now that we've FINALLY won. I can die happy now! We'll maybe if I ever met Jorja, *then* I can die happy.

Finally, I have a friend! :) If the Red Sox don't win, I want the White Sox to win. They haven't won it in forever, so it's their turn.

I with you all the way! But hopefully, by this time tomorrow things will be looking better. If Boston loses, I'm rooting for Chicago. I'd like to see the White Sox and the Cubs both get a championship in the next couple of years now that Boston has finally gotten theirs.

:lol:Chicago is in a frenzy, you guys! :lol: You should see all the people at my school...even teachers are wearing their Sox shirts! :lol: Theres tons of commercials with the mascot in it too for CBS News and such. I would be happier if it was the Cubbies, but the Sox are still good. :D

Chicago hurt my home heart. *will never forgot the Indians game. They should have totally won. They're young, they're not egomaniacs, and they have so, so much heart. They deserved it. They really truly did.*

Just beat Chicago is all I'm asking. ;)

I'm watching the Chicago/Boston game right now and it's looking like the Red Sox are gonna be eliminated tonight. :D Unless they can pull something off in the bottom of the 9th. Which I am hoping that they don't. Nothing will make me happier than Boston getting eliminated. Well I'll be even happier if the Yanks go all the way.

BUH-BYE RED SOX! Now I don't really care who wins, I would still be happy even if the Yankees don't win it all.

Hmm, the entire city of Chicago is in a frenzy for the White Sox. I thought that half the city, especially the North Side, don't even acknowledge the existence of the White Sox.

I do have a question for those in Chicago: Is it just the WGN television broadcasts that has this, or does the radio broadcasts have the famous White Sox home run call "You can put it on the boaaaarrrdd.... YES!"?

"KEEP THE FAITH!" how are padre fans supposed to KEEP THE FAITH if we keep losing!

yeah..sorry ive kinda neglected the board guys..ive been kinda bummed out lately.

tomorrow's the 3rd and HOPEFULLY WONT BE THE LAST playoff game! pads still have a chance and since its HERE in San Diego...we might have a chance to boost up the pads spirits! tickets went on sale for the game last saturday and was sold out...so i bought 2 bleacher seats for $40 each. IT BETTER BE WORTH IT! it WILL! PADRE HISTORY!!!! GO PADRES!!!!!!!!!!

tonite ...IS THE NITE!!!! GO PADRES!!!!!

i also want the Angels to win tooo. if the padres cant do it..i hope the Angels can.

Well, I'm kinda shocked. I thought the Red Sox would come back and take it to 5 games. Oh, well.

The Yankees surprised me last night as well. I kept thinking they'll come back and win.

Still holding out for the Padres, though not much of a chance.

Oh, heck come on Braves, win it for once will ya?

I just realized that the WS could be Cardinals and White Sox. Do you know how that makes a CUBS fan feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back