BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And to pour salt on the wounds of Red Sox fans, former Red Sox farmhand Anibal Sanchez threw a no-hitter yesterday, the first in over 2 years in the majors. I can't believe it took over 2 years for another no-no to be thrown.

I also saw this video online of former pitching great and current Minnesota Twins play-by-play man Bert Blyleven screwing up his words, then subsequently cursing afterward saying that they needed a retake, only to find out that it was LIVE TV! As bad as Blyleven sounded on that take, all I can say is at least he isn't Tim McCarver.

I'm happy the Dodgers went 2-2 against the Mets who at the moment are the best team in baseball.

Looking froward to the 3 game series against the Cubs, my second favorite team.

yeah, that game was kinda jinxed...I was happy when the Cubbies won, until I saw todays scores :p

I feel torn, these are my two favourite teams...but I think I'm gonna have to support the Cubbies in the decider tomorrow...but if the Dodgers win, it won't bother me because I like them too

6-0 now that's a whipping. Poor Cubs they are so far out of it. I really thought they would have a good season and be in contention to win the Central division.

Todays final game with the Cubs is a day game.

The Dodgers need to keep winning to keep the pace on the Padres.

A day game? Hmmm, that means that the game will probably be finished before I wake up, so I can't wait to get up and see the score...
In a way, I do kind of want the Dodgers to win, only so they can keep their lead in the division, but I also want the Cubs to win so that they don't come last in their division..

Where were all the Yankee fans before when they were in second place behind the Red Sox? Oh, well, what else do I expect from Yankee fans? :devil: Reveling in Bostons misfortune is what they live for. :p :devil:

Off to find the football thread... :)

:devil: That's right we love reveling in Bostons misfortune. We're now 11 and a half up in the East and Jeter still has his hitting streak going. :D Oh life is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back