Baby Messer ***possible spoliers***

Free2BMe

Victim
I don't know if this is already a discussion somewhere else, if so I apologize and mods feel free to delete this thread.

My sister and I were talking the other day about D/L baby and weather the writers will make it a boy or girl and what the name might be and I thought I'd bring it up here and see what other people think.

My sister and I think it will be a girl, I think her name will be something like Hannah nice and simple. My sister thinks it will be something like Cameron or something unique for a girl

What do you think???

A girl!
Danny would be totally all over a baby girl! Bring out the protector in him!
Maybe something "classic" like Elizabeth!

Oh
I love Louie. I want him back.

Maybe Danny will go to the hospital and tell Louie that he and Lindsay are having a baby, and call Louie "uncle."
Danny could squeeze Louie's hand and then Louie squeezes Danny's hand back and Danny gets all excited.

I think they should make it a boy, Danny and Don would be really cute with a little boy. I like the idea of naming the boy Louie, or Danny. I think that would be cute

I loved Louie too, and I'd love to see him interact with his nephew :) I think that'd be precious.

I was also thinking... Are they going to name someone as the god-parents of the baby? I mean, they have a very dangerous job, so I think it'd be cool if they named Stella or Mac as the god-parent :)

That would be cool, but Stella and Mac have dangerous jobs too. Besides both Danny and Lindsay have living parents who would demand the baby.

i have a feeling its gonna be a boy, every tv sow does a little girl...i think boy...but naming it after someone might be a bit much...if they did i'd go aiden...its a boys name!!!! haha, yea not gonna happen....oh well, thought i'd throw in my two cents....

I would love for them to have a little girl. I actually can't see them with a boy for some reason--which kind of bums me out because I think it would be really cute. So, if they do end up with a girl, I hope they name her something normal. I don't want them to fall into the new weird name trap that seems to be giong around lately.

I also agree that Danny and Lindsay's baby will be a boy and I think that they will use Danny's brother Louie's name as either a first name or middle name!

Warrick on CSI had a baby boy, and Sam on Without a Trace had a baby boy.

I think that there are more tv boys then girls. Maddie on Miami, and Lindsay on CSI are the only girls I know.
H and his brother Ray on Miami both had boys. And Mac has a step son Reed.
I think that the boys out number the girls way too much.
Also Danny's little friend was a boy, Reuben.

I think it is time for a baby girl, and I can so picture Danny cuing at a little girl. He'd do anything for her!

I hope it's a girl. I also hope that if it's a boy, they dont name it Danny. I mean, seriously. I cant wait to see what it's gonna be!

I think it would be a girl!! Haha it should be twins on of each!! I would love to see that. haha Danny going out of his mind with two babies! lol

Back