BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

//Am I making any sort of sense??!! Probably not.....// you're making perfect sence to me.. I totaly agree with you

2. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

Found my banner :D
    *starts to chant with everyone*

3. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I am so glad I quit watching the show before the possible baby-drama. This show is getting trashier by the moment! Those writers really know how to make a show go zero.
    It's pretty hilarious when you think about it.

But I see what's happening...Yelina is pregnant with Horatio's baby! So obvious...

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I totally agree. So it's not 'Who murdered who' now it's 'who's sleeping with who'! Please I can hardly see one of the CSI with a baby tucked under their arm and baby gurgles coming from the corner! :lol:

By the way who's snake lady? Sorry bit behind in the UK! :rolleyes:

5. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

I'm already clinging on my my finger nails since they killed the lovely Speedle, but soap opera relationships may be a step too far! Although a little bit of genuine, realistic romance wouldn't be too bad!

6. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

snake lady is Natalia Boavista (somthing liek that) the new DNA analysist(sp?)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

8. Tinkerbell

Thanks ImS! :D

You know the more I think about this, the more I really can't get my head around it!

Many thanks Carol for the link! :D

9. Guest

Guest Guest

My initial reaction is that if they did this storyline with one character, such as Horatio and Marisol (they kept saying it would change his life). OR if they did it with "two member of Caine's team" that would be one thing. Although I'm not sure I still wouldn't be struggling with the idea, but to do it with BOTH? Isn't that a bit much?

I kind of wonder since it is something that would have to come in the future and not in the next week or two, if maybe they might be putting out feelers for the idea. Think there's any chance that's something they'd do?

Carol

10. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

exactly... me neither.. (can't get my head around it) how on earth are they gonna make this.. and do they really think that wi want CSI BABIES... coz we don't.. I know I don't anyway... I want crime, murder, the perfect crime, the bad guys, the guy who thinks he's so smart he's dumb, the guy who thinks he can get away with murder..
    I wan the CSI miami super doper closeup... aww I miss the old csi miami s1 and 2

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Especially after going three years with next to nothing like that.

This is insane.

12. Tinkerbell

I agree and I do think it is a bit too much, to hear that this may happen to one of the CSI's is very big news for a CSI season (IMO), So to be hit again with a very similar storyline for another CSI seems very overwhelming (Sorry it was the only word I could think of to describe it). Don't get me wrong I love a good storyline and I do love it when Miami gets a good one, but I just feel it's come so far out of left field for me.

I don't think I'll stop watching I would like to see how this is all going to pan out.

13. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

"This show is also romance and pregnancy"
    Where does she find the gut to say anything like that?
    That's just cruel. I can accept these two factors in CSI, but why does she have to throw it in our faces like that?
    I don't understand it. Don't the writers know quality?

14. TwiZtIdJuGGaLo

TwiZtIdJuGGaLo CSI Level One

I'm not liking this at all.....It's going totally to the soaps. The writers must be spending too much time at home themself watching soaps thinking that we want this in our show....... I'm with the chant...........

*chants*
    WE DON'T WANT BABIES. WE'D RATHER HAVE RABIES!!

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks alot for the link Carol. :)

This season, seemingly not at all. Not even remotely (the exception being 'Nailed' possibly). :(

So let me get this right, we could have (potentially):

*Spoiler space*
    Daddy Horatio, Uncle Eric, deceased mother and sister, and maybe daddy Eric too. Am I just having a very bad dream? :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.