Auditions

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Duquesne01, Mar 21, 2007.

1. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I don't see a thread anywhere about this and I want to ask it about all of the characters together unless it should be individually said in their threads. Does anyone have any info. or pictures of any of the actors on CSI:Miami auditioning for te show? Some of them had to.

2. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

im not really sure of that info but i know that DC and Emily were picked before they even made the show but people probably knew that

3. CSI_Duquesne01

Then they are the lucky ones. What about the rest, though?

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Since several of them were already on hit TV series, they probably did not need to audition too much. But that would be great to see. Maybe the producers could put the auditions on the next DVDs.

5. CSI_Duquesne01

That's probably true. I wonder if Adam or Jon had to audition. From all of the shows I have seen Adam on, it looks like he has been offered the role.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

According to Corey Miller in the interview I had with him ( see here ) Jonathan Togo interviewed by tape and in person. So I doubt there would be photos of him, unless he gave his headshot.

As for the others, I'm sure they just have their headshots.

7. CSI_Duquesne01

Wow, thank you for that! So Jon did audition and was immediately liked.

8. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

just based on his face .... i would give jon togo a job doing anything at all ... doesnt matter if hes qualified or not lol ...

"oh ... you know nothing about horses??? well ... im sorta hiring for a level 3 english instructor ... but you've got that really cute face thing going on ... sooo ... youve got the job ..."

9. CSI_Duquesne01

So you would hire him to be a surgeon and the only experience he had was watching Grey's Anatomy? :lol:

Did Khandi audition? How about Rory?

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

For Rory, from what I understood from an interview that Rory did, his agent was trying to get him to agree to the role. (Since he was well-known in the acting community) Rory said that his agent basically talked him into the role and he was supposed to be some Miami football player or something-- Which didn't work out.

Rory said he isn't with that agent anymore. :p

I believe he also said in an interview that himself and Adam Rodriguez had dinner with some of the producers so they could kind of shape the characters based on the actual actors' personalities. (I can't remember where I heard that though or which interview. :lol:)

11. CSI_Duquesne01

That's interesting. Make sure you find it, because I wanna read it!

So Rory wasn't really interested in the role? That would support why he left, too.

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Emily was actually the first actor cast in the show before the producers even knew if the show was going to be picked up by CBS!!

Then of course they cast DC b/c of his drawing capability and lets face it he is the type of actor who plays a cop very well. I don't think I could picture anyone else in his role.

13. CSI_Duquesne01

Me either! Some people hate him and his habits but I can't think of the show without him. We need him!

Emily was pretty lucky I guess. Let's see who else is there? So Adam sort of auditioned if he had dinner with the producers but what about Khandi, Eva, Frank, and Yelina? Even Meagan?

14. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

totally ... ahahah
    i mean just look at that face .... could YOU say no to him!?

15. CSI_Duquesne01

I guess your right. :rolleyes: :D