Attention 'YouTube' Fans...[Video thread]

Re: Attention 'YouTube' Fans...

Oh... My... God! horatiosangel, that made my sides hurt. LMAO!!! I don't know what I was expecting, perhaps a bit of a chuckle here and there, but that really made me laugh out loud. Excellent stuff! I love to laugh and this probably filled my quota for the rest of the year. Cheers for sharing it :)

:)

Wow thats just too cool, where is the video of Jim Carey impersonating David Caruso

Link removed my Moderator

Thanks HoratioStalker, Della and artem... :)

I was crackin' myself up when I was makin' it and it still makes me laugh everytime I watch it... glad you enjoyed it too... :D

As much as I love Horatio, and I do...
Does someone have the link to all those mash-ups of the best Horatio line-cheese?
"You don't buy a thousand dollars worth of clothes..." *Stands akilter and puts on sunglasses* "If you're never gonna wear them."
-=YEEAAAAHHHHH=- etc.

What a tear jerker! Very lovely video, and Kelly Clarkson's version of that song is a great one.

Oh my gosh Boa_Vista_Fan!!!! I absolutely LOVED that video!!! It had all the best moments of our favorite team and it showcased their strength together. As my name implies, my favorite chorus was the last one! :lol: If only that wish would be granted in the coming year!! Thanks again for the wonderful vid!!

Hi everyone! :) Here's a team vid. Nightwish fans will love this one!! :)

Be sure to read the description before watching the vid to save confusion. Speed fans may want some tissues for this one.

CSI: Miami - Amaranth

Please rate and comment! :)

Great video! Very well done. I've never heard of that group before, but the song was a good choice.

Hey y'all!!! :D

Here is my new Horatio video... just in time for Christmas... :)

Horatio Caine's Kick A** Christmas

Horatio doing what Horatio loves best... bustin' some criminal a**... :) Does contain Season 6 clips, so if ya don't want to know, be warned... :p

Hope y'all enjoy!!! :) FB is always appreciated... ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!! :D

that waa great hangel couldn't help myself but watch it,been following S6 on the epi thread even though i'm not going to see till next year :)

That freaking rocked! Hee hee - it even had the door busting scene from last week. :D The music was perfect for it, too. Great job with your musical Christmas card. :cool:

Back