Are You Watching the NY Reruns This Summer?

Are you watching the summer rerun episodes of CSI: NY?

• Yes, every week

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Most of the time

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Very rarely

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Never

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
I watch them rarely. I have not had much time for tv this summer....so I will watch it if I have them time.....but not very often.

I voted rarely. I usually don't take the time to watch summer reruns because of other priorities. And also with the DVD's coming out this Fall, I don't feel the urgency to see these episodes right away.

I have watched a few scenes through On Demand, and I even have a few episodes on my IPod that I take to the gym.

I've watched them every week this summer but I always have my laptop in front of the TV so my full attention usually isn't on them. I'm hoping the last few will revolve around Child's Play..I'd love to see Episodes 11, 13, and 16 again...oh..19 too would be fine with me. :p

I see NY isn't on for me next Wednesday. The Democratic national convention is on at 10pm.

Shamefully, my vote went to never. Since the summer started I haven't watched any episode of NY. Mainly because I watched them all a few times already and I can't stand to see them once again. I am waiting for the 24th of September to see Veritas :D As others have said I was watching other shows like Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (I did a little Will Smith marathon and watched everything he was on), The Office (I only started recently)

Last edited:
I voted Never. I watched all last season and found my interest and enthusiasm for the show waning. Haven't decided yet about whether or not to tune in this next season, but for now, I'm enjoying "Burn Notice" on USA at this time on Thursdays.

Last edited:
I started watching them, but then I lost interest I'm sorry to say. Not to say I didn't enjoy watching them to begin with, but I found myself getting a little, dare I say, bored with them :( - but strangely I shall be buying the boxset to carry on my collection. I'm just looking forward to the new season, I hope things are a little refreshed.

I said most of the time. Considering I came in around the middle of seaso 3, I am still getting used to some of the pairings and settings. I do however love the episode "The Ride In". It seems to be the one that got me hooked to the show now.

I caught most of them this summer. I currently get to see seasons 2+3 on Sunday nights 8-10, season 1 Friday at 9 and season 4 Tuesday at 10. Its a big ol NY mish-mash of episodes but I love it!!

Back