Are You Watching the NY Reruns This Summer?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Aug 14, 2008.

?

Are you watching the summer rerun episodes of CSI: NY?

1. Yes, every week

19 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. Most of the time

9 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Very rarely

10 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Never

7 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I watch them rarely. I have not had much time for tv this summer....so I will watch it if I have them time.....but not very often.

2. Curiosity

Curiosity Prime Suspect

I voted rarely. I usually don't take the time to watch summer reruns because of other priorities. And also with the DVD's coming out this Fall, I don't feel the urgency to see these episodes right away.

I have watched a few scenes through On Demand, and I even have a few episodes on my IPod that I take to the gym.

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I've watched them every week this summer but I always have my laptop in front of the TV so my full attention usually isn't on them. I'm hoping the last few will revolve around Child's Play..I'd love to see Episodes 11, 13, and 16 again...oh..19 too would be fine with me. :p

I see NY isn't on for me next Wednesday. The Democratic national convention is on at 10pm.

4. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Shamefully, my vote went to never. Since the summer started I haven't watched any episode of NY. Mainly because I watched them all a few times already and I can't stand to see them once again. I am waiting for the 24th of September to see Veritas :D As others have said I was watching other shows like Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (I did a little Will Smith marathon and watched everything he was on), The Office (I only started recently)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  5. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

I voted Never. I watched all last season and found my interest and enthusiasm for the show waning. Haven't decided yet about whether or not to tune in this next season, but for now, I'm enjoying "Burn Notice" on USA at this time on Thursdays.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  6. xxmaybe

xxmaybe Hit and Run

I started watching them, but then I lost interest I'm sorry to say. Not to say I didn't enjoy watching them to begin with, but I found myself getting a little, dare I say, bored with them :( - but strangely I shall be buying the boxset to carry on my collection. I'm just looking forward to the new season, I hope things are a little refreshed.

7. u2005t

u2005t Victim

I had to say never too. I watched one episode in the beginning of the summer...it just seemed...boring :(

8. NYMiamiLover345

NYMiamiLover345 Victim

I said most of the time. Considering I came in around the middle of seaso 3, I am still getting used to some of the pairings and settings. I do however love the episode "The Ride In". It seems to be the one that got me hooked to the show now.

9. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

I'm a bit late posting here, but I watched it all summer long! :thumbsup:

10. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I watch all of the reruns of CSI: New York without fail:thumbsup:

11. montana_messer

montana_messer Victim

I caught most of them this summer. I currently get to see seasons 2+3 on Sunday nights 8-10, season 1 Friday at 9 and season 4 Tuesday at 10. Its a big ol NY mish-mash of episodes but I love it!!

12. Cyriusly now...

Cyriusly now... Hit and Run

As I'm a new fan to NY *was first a fan of Las Vegas* I"m getting caught up. So I'm basically watching the show whenever it comes on. :p