Are you expecting one spin-off CSI with a female leader?

There's not going to be another spin-off. However if William Petersen, David Caruso, or Gary Sinise were to leave their show, I'd expect a woman to lead the team.

I would love there to be a women lead role, but not another spin-off. Can't Caruso just get killed off and have Emily replace him and then we all (Well at least me) will be a whole lot happier?

Of course I vote Yes...

Being so curious about so many ifs:
If ther would be another spin-off...
If one of the present three teams' leader is took place by a female...
If they get croover...one one case...
If all the three boys are took places by females...
If these female leaders get cooperation...

*We cannot spoil our boys too much, right?* :D :D :D :lol:

Could be interesting -and it could definitely work, I mean remember Catherine? She was good.
But since I don't want another spinoff :rolleyes: ... I voted NO.

i would totally love seeing one, but i kinda think there's not giong to be one

I would definitely like to see a female leading a CSI team, as long as another spin-off won't devalue the whole CSI concept...don't get wrong, I love CSI but I wouldn't want the idea to wear out and get old

I think that if there's going to be a third spin-off, a woman will lead it.
And if William Petersen was to leave CSI, I think Catherine will lead the team. Though I wouldn't be too happy about that, I am confident Marg Helgenberger could carry this show brilliantly.
And since she's not a new face, fans might adjust better to her instead of some new guy.

I highly doubt they will make another spin-off I'd watch it if they did, but I know they won't. From interviews and stuff I've either watched or read, everyone said that two spin-offs is enough.

It's exciting, but I really doubt that they'll be having another show. They're already stretching/pushing the CSI formula a little too much already (as much as I love all three shows).

Back