Are You Dying To Be On ‘CSI’?

ok im confused, cbs is running the contest in the states and ctv is running it in canada. so does this mean two people are winning? because the american site says cbs will draw one winner and the canadian site says ctv will draw one winner. i guess we will figure it out in a few weeks. good luck everyone!

Did anyone else have complications getting thru to the number? Once they showed the number, I called it like nine times. :lo: Everytime, I got the "This number has been disconnected/not available."

I was so furious last night. :mad: :rolleyes:

vegaslights said:
Did anyone else have complications getting thru to the number? Once they showed the number, I called it like nine times. :lo: Everytime, I got the "This number has been disconnected/not available."

I got through but all they had ME do is press #1 to enter the contest then the recording said "THANK YOU, GOODBYE"

Anyone else have that experience?

YES. i am already dead. zombie. that's why i would be soooo perfect. corpsegirl has found her calling. im quitting my job. I WILL BE THE DEAD BODY. i've been practicing lying perfectly still and holding my breath. im ready for my closeup. you have to call the number? i entered online. i hope i win. :D

Wow, I would love to know any of you had win it! At least that way I would know that the opportunity was given to a real CSI fan! Good luck to you all!

Back