Are We Paying You By The Word? - The CSI Booklist

The Real Ghost Whisperer - Eric Delko

Secrets of Thomas Edison, Abraham Lincoln, and Marilyn Monroe - Eric Delko, as told to him by Tim Speedle and Marisol Delko Caine.

Ten Steps To Planning A Wedding That Will Make Liberace Look Like A Bald Amish Grandpa, by Gil Grissom and Sara Sidle

Getting Your Job Back, and How Not To Mess It Up Again by Ryan Wolfe

Making Harassment Look Good By Eric Delko and Natalia Boa Vista

How To Care For And Maintain Your Fabulous 'stace by Nicholas Stokes

No Strings Attached: Memoirs Of A Former 'Nsync Groupie by Greg Sanders

How to speak your mind without offending anyone by Sara Sidle

Sex, Lies and Ducktape, how to hold life together by Sara Sidle

The Good, The Blond And The Dominatrix; how to be an independant woman by Catherine Willows & Lady Heather

Abrupt Change In Character Without Explanation... And 54 More Signs You're Going Through A Mid-Life Crisis by Gil Grissom

How To Deal With Self Abandonment Issues by Sara Sidle

Why I Never Get My Own Cases - A Memoir by Greg Sanders with a forward by Ryan Wolfe

The Many Uses Of Hair Dye and Lighting by Gilbert Grissom and Horatio Caine

Quick and Easy Office Design Tips - by Gil Grissom

Open Mouth, Insert Foot!The Complete Guide On How To Be An Idiot To The One You Crush! - David Hodges

How to Have a Sucessful Office Relationship by Jack Malone forward by Gil Grissom, Sara Sidle, Danny Messer and Lindsay Monroe. Special Chapters by NYPD Detective Mac Taylor and Chief Medical Examiner Peyton Driscoll.

How to flirt by Mac Taylor

Sensible tops for work by Stella Bonasera forward by Catherine Willows

Must love bugs by Gil Grissom

DJRideout said:
Open Mouth, Insert Foot! The Complete Guide On How To Be An Idiot To The One You Crush! - David Hodges
Open Mouth, Insert Foot! The Sequel The Complete Guide On How Kiss Boss Butt! - David Hodges

Why I wasn't Allowed To Participate In What Not To Wear by Ryan Wolfe with a forward by Horatio Caine

How I Really Can Be In Two Places At Once by Horatio Caine and Dean Cain

Back